Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Hearing God - Feb. 2, 2014

My heart is heavy.  I long for My children to know Me as you know Me.  I long for them to come and take their place in Me.  I long to linger over them as I linger over you.  For My still small voice speaks to each one.  As I woke you this morning with "Oh, My Love...", you stirred, you heard, I only called again "Oh, My Love", softly I called you so as not to startle you, you heard and obeyed.  Out of your comfy warm bed you came.  I know you are tired, I know you have pain, but you put Me first, you answered My calling and eagerly came and positioned yourself at My feet to hear what I have to say.

You are so beautiful to me.  your heart pants after Me as the deer pants after water.  I pour into you, for you My dear one are a willing, yielded, vessel.  You are close to My heart.  You asked Me to come and awaken you, I called and you came.  This is beautiful to Me.  My beloved Bride your heart is clean and pure.  You rise in your spirit more and more as you come and cling to Me.  I nurture you as you shelter under the shadow of My wings.  You are so beautiful to Me.  I long to let My children know how much I truly love each one, I long to hold each one in My arms and wipe away every tear.  I long to nurture My Adams as I nurture you.  But, alas, so few come and are willing to abide and let Me speak.

How beautiful are the ones who tarry with Me and sink into Me and soak, soak, soak in My presence.  I am going across the land.  I am seeking out each heart that is receptive and tuned into Me.  I know those who are mine personally, they hear My voice.  They listen.  They humble themselves unto Me as I slowly show them their errors.  I correct and rebuke those whom I love.  I know your past year has been extremely painful as I have removed many layers from you.  I am continually sifting through your layers and exposing, removing and then restoring you to complete wholeness.  I am the repairer of the breach.  I will restore you completely.

But, for now, My dear sweet dove, you must endure.  Through patient endurance you shall inherit My Kingdom.  You must be long suffering, do not give up on anything I tell you or promise to give you.  Remember, love is patient, love endures, love lingers, love doesn't give up, love is the Key.  I love spending time with you My beloved.  Your heart sings to Me.  My heart in return is warmed and sings back to you.  I love your affection for Me, it's contagious.  You make Me laugh.  I am full of warmth, and your affection for Me is strong.  You cover Me with kisses, you stroke My hair and beard.  I can feel your love for Me just as easily as you feel your love for Me.  Just as you sense My drawing near to you.  I can sense when you are drawing near to Me.  You are spirit.  The spirit is limitless, once you surrender all to Me, you shall be free.  You cannot quite understand it now, for it puzzles you, but soon My dear one, soon you shall understand.  Keep on the path with Me.  I am beginning to open your eyes, you see through the glass darkly now, but soon, much more shall become clear.  Stay the course with Me.

Vision:  I see a child throwing small rocks into a large pool of water, looks like a lake, there are trees, its dark and shadowed.  There is a moon close, very close to the water shining out and casting a glow like a stage light on the water ... the small child is casting his stones into the reflecting light upon the water.

Meaning of Vision as stated by the Lord:

The vision is you casting out nuggets of information onto the waters or sea ( the sea is people, as you release your words, it's like casting bread upon the waters, it causes a ripple effect.  I am the light who will draw all men unto Me.  You are naturally drawn into Me.  You are not afraid of the dark, for you My child are safe and secure in Me.  Whether it is light or dark around you, you are secure for I am in you.  I am your protective covering.


Each day you live, you live in Me.  You come and wait upon Me daily and I fill you with My presence.  I pour out My oil upon you and it runs and overflows.  I trim your lamp and stoke your flame.  For you My beloved are mine, you are secure in Me and I shall never leave thee.  Come unto Me often, think and focus upon Me more and more.  I love you My little one, it is well with your soul.  As I live and breathe, and move across the land you know Me.  You see My hand.  As you wait upon Me, as you watch to see what I will do, you are a witness of Me.


No comments: