Monday, March 10, 2014

Hearing God - March 8, 2014

You can't hear Me for you are not focusing on Me, you're troubled with your weight.

You do not need to be troubled with your weight.  I see you.  Your healing is a process.  Do not dwell on the vanity of weight.  You are in My hands.  Keep walking.  Keep drinking water.  Keep eating right and I will take care of the rest.  It shall surely come to pass.  You are in My hands My little one.  My dove, I love you.  I love spending time with you for you are a treasure to Me.  Keep your focus on Me everyday from now on.  Lean into Me and not your own understanding.  I will make all things new in you.  Do not doubt Me in this My dear one.  I shall place a heavy and beautiful anointing on you.  You are My beloved dove, you walk and see through eyes of love.  Love is the principle thing in My Kingdom.  I love people and you love people.  Let your love flow more and more throughout your days.  Live and flow in My love.  Your heart and My heart are one.  We live together in the now you and I.  For I reign within you.  I am enthroned within you My little one.  You are right where I want you to be.  Do not allow fear or procrastination to hinder you from doing what I've called you to do.  As I lay things on your heart you should do them, for I am the one who gives you the unction to make something for someone, or bake something.  As you yield you spread My love.  So do not tarry child, yield to me. Allow My spirit to flow through you.  Do not let these moments of opportunity pass you by.  Yield to them, for it is I who is laying it on your heart to do these things.  No gift or expression of love is too small.  For I am the love and hope that is extended.  You must endeavor to be at peace with all men.  For this is My way.  As you yield in this.  You shall be tested in this.  Remember it is I sending the tests.  Yield child, yield.  Change is happening now.  I am in the change.  I am your source in all things.  I am all you need.  You in Me and I in you bring change to your surroundings.  Many shall be drawn into the kingdom now by My love.  I am wooing and drawing ALL to Me by My love.  The world is losing all love and compassion, as the hearts grow colder, harder and more bitter.  As this is happening all around the earth.  I am exposing My love through My earthen vessels who are pouring out My love.  You are one of these beautiful earthen vessels through whom I pour My love through.  You are glowing, a living epistle of My love.   You are changing, evermore walking in My likeness and image.  You are holy, you are pure.  I have cleansed you and inspected your garments.  I have poured out My oil upon you this morning and you are changed.  You are Mine and I am well pleased with thee.

No comments: