Friday, March 7, 2014

Hearing God - Jan. 26, 2014

What I am about to do will shock the world.  Everything that has been foretold in My word shall come to fruition now.  I am about to do a new thing in your midst.  I am changing time.  Out with the old and in with the new.  I am closing out this age with a bang.  I am going to open the door on a new age.  It shall be a glorious and peaceful age.  My son shall reign upon His throne in the city of David and everyone on earth shall follow Him and worship Him.  His majesty shall be seen and felt in all the earth.  He shall make all things new and beautiful in this new Age.  He shall renew the earth and it shall replenish itself.  He shall restore all the animals and they shall repopulate the earth.  He shall restore the ability to communicate with the animals.  He shall remove the curse and restore the health of all flesh.  No sickness or disease shall be upon His Kingdom.  He shall reign with a rod of iron.  His word shall go forth and shall be adhered to by everyone.  There shall be no fear for anyone or thing who is living in His Kingdom and obeying His laws.  Children shall abound and flourish in His Kingdom.  They shall run and play with the animals and shall not be harmed.  Many shall bask in the glow and glory of the Son.  Peace and love shall reign supreme in His Kingdom.  The birds shall praise Him in concert and the people shall lift their voices and sing with them.  Abundance of life, food and love shall abound in His Kingdom.

 Now to close out this Age is no small thing.  It shall be harsh upon the land, animals and people.  Many shall perish.  But this must be done in order to cleanse the land.  Do not be concerned or worried about how you shall die.  For you are in our hands.  Whether in the body or in the spirit you shall be with us.  We love you and nothing shall by any means harm you.  Stay close My dear.  In your hearing it has been told before it happens.  You shall witness many things now.  It shall come to pass as I have told you.  But do not fear.  For I am in the change.  Change must come to cleanse the land.  Harsh change must come to change the peoples hearts.  They must be shocked to awaken them out of their sleep.  Too many have not awakened as they should.  They are not willing to hear.  They are not willing to admit that the signs they are seeing upon the earth are the birth pains.  Some are truly asleep, they are bewitched.  Some are awake but refuse to acknowledge that this is actually happening in their lifetime.  They are fooling themselves in a false sense of security that the world shall go on as it has and nothing is changing.  Oh, foolish hearted men.  Stubborn to their core.  Woe to you when I bring the hammer down for you shall tremble in fear.  You were warned repeatedly to change your ways.  I called and called for you to come, but you were not willing to hear, much less to obey.  I shall go forth and strike the land, when I strike the land it shall break apart.  Woe to you foolish men and women who think you can change and manipulate My seasons and ordinances.  You shall soon see that what you have created is chaos and disorder.  The earth shall reel as I tip it off of it's axis. You foolish men who think you are in charge.  Woe to you for your day of reckoning is come.  You shall eat the fruit of your labors.  But it shall be bitter and it shall burn you to your core.  You shall not escape My judgement and wrath.  All you who have lived to please yourselves and done whatever your heart desires shall meet Me face to face.  You shall be dis-enchanted.  I shall open your eyes to the truth.  But it shall be too late for you.

  But to all My little ones, I say do not fear for this too shall pass.  Come, stay close to Me under My wings as I shelter you from the storms.  I shall provide for each of you.  I shall protect all of My children.  Some of My children are still not awake, with this shaking they shall awaken.  There is still much work to be done in My children and I will use this time of testing to purify and refine all of My children.  Do not lose heart if you are going through this shaking, do not give up on Me if you are left upon the earth and have to endure these tests and trials.  Hold fast to Me through it all, even unto death.  For I am with you, I may seem silent.  But I am here.  I shall lead you home.  Do not doubt or throw away your faith.  I am with you.  You must trust Me.  Do not let bitterness or resentment pull you away from Me.  You are still mine.  You were just not ready for Me yet.  You must allow Me to complete My work in you.  Do not give up.  All is not lost.  I am here.  You must seek Me out for deliverance and direction.  I shall save you.  I warn you now, do not give up your faith in Me.  Do Not renounce Me.  Do not take the mark of the beast, for it shall change your DNA into something different, it shall cut you off from Me.  Hold fast to Me no matter what, even unto death.  Do not fear death.  Remember, I am here.  I see you.  I can still help you.  Call out to Me.

No comments: