Friday, February 28, 2014

Hearing God - Feb. 28, 2014

I'm here dear one.  I'm watching you.  Quiet your mind, ssshhhhhh....be still, I'm here.  yes, there are many changes coming.  But I will be with you through them all. I am here with you.   You are safe and secure in Me.  It is well with thee My little one, daughter, do not fret over the past, for it is in the past.  I have forgiven you.  I will never forsake you.  Beloved daughter you are secure in Me.  You shall be with Me very soon, very soon.  I shall not linger much longer My love.  Keep doing what you are doing.  Keep coming and waiting before Me daily.  I am well pleased with thee.  Do not try to run out ahead of Me.  You are a living witness for Me.  As you go about your daily life people see Me in you.  They see My light shining through you.  My spirit is connected with your spirit.  My love is in you and it is pouring through you.  You are gentle and you are kind.  As you humble yourself more I am able to do more in you and through you.  You must live as an example of Me, you were born to suffer for Me. I am glorified in your suffering.  You have passed each test so far.  Remember, do not lay down and surrender in the tests. You must go through each test and remain faithful to Me.  I shall use you to draw many to Me.

 Do not doubt where you are in Me.  It is well with thee.  You are safe and secure in Me.  No one can pluck you out of My hand.  I can do much with little.  I shall provide all your needs.  Do not allow doubt to linger in your mind.  Cast out all doubt and do not listen to his lies.  Stay close and connected to Me, keep Me upon your mind constantly.  I am here little one.  I am here.  I am working in each life that is totally surrendered to Me.  No weapon formed against you shall prosper or harm you.  For I alone protect you.  You are My love, My gentle dove.  I see you.  I see all that concerns you.  Stay where you are.  Do not change anything.  You are right where I want you.  Be of good cheer and take courage My little one.  Nothing shall by any means harm you.  I love you, I always have, I always will.  Do not fear the future, for it is well with thee.  I am using you daily now.  As you walk out your life now, you are a living witness for me.  My light burns brightly in you.  You are tuned into Me.  Your lamp is trimmed and as you linger at the well with Me, I infuse more of Me into you.  Much is planned for you.  I will not leave you alone.  I shall come for you.  In the midnight hour I shall speak, I shall deliver you unto Me.  But for now, wait, just wait upon Me.  I am leading you deeper into Me now.

No comments: