Saturday, February 22, 2014

Hearing God - Feb. 22, 2014

I love you My child, My little one.  You are precious to Me.  I too enjoy our time together.  I love to be loved.  You are now living in My love.  You are now expressing My love.  Your life is to be filled to overflowing in love.  As you rise each day I fill you with My love.  As you go about your day I fill your daily encounters with love.  You are now bonded in My love.  My love lives and breathes in and out of you.  Dear one you are an extension of My love on the earth.  Few have made the journey into My love as you have.  You are now being consumed and fed My love.  Love is strength and power.  Love is Me.  I long to show forth My love to all who will come and enter in to Me.  I call all to come and get to know Me.  I am loving, I am kind, I am powerful.  I love to talk to My little ones.  I love to share My life with them.  Our times of fellowship each day bond us closer, for our love for each other grows.  You are spirit and the bonds of the spirit never fade away.  You shall be with Me forever.  But for now, you shall remain here, eagerly listening to Me and spending time with Me.  I am your greatest resource.  I am able to supply all your needs.  I will supply all of your needs.  As you have a need I shall supply it.  Come to Me with all of your questions, I also am eager to answer you.  For it blesses Me too to commune with you.  My Father loves all of His little ones too.  Our precious Ruach HaKodesh loves to be welcomed in, and loves to help and guide and nourish each of our little ones.  We are well pleased with thee.  You have embraced Love in its purest and strongest form.  Love shall never leave you.  You have entered into another level with Us.  We are going to show you great mysteries that you know not of.  Keep coming daily to wait.  Be patient.  Do not try to rush My words, wait, be still and wait.  Oh, My love, My dove you are growing closer to Me with each passing day.  You are clean.  You are filled with Our spirit and you are patiently waiting on Us.  You have awakened to life.  You are watching and waiting upon Me.  I will come for you.  I shall not leave you behind.  You belong to Me, I shall have My Bride.  You shall dwell with Me forever My love.  Stay focused on Me through-out your day.  I am watching over you.  Stay strong in Me as you go about each day.  Death has no power over you for wherever you go I shall be with you.  Face every challenge with My strength and let love flow and guide your thoughts and actions.  I love you My little one.  It is well with your soul.   Be of good cheer I have overcome all and you are an overcomer, in Me you have been set free and no weapon formed against you shall prosper.

No comments: