Saturday, February 22, 2014

Hearing God - Feb. 21, 2014

Today I asked a question as I began to wait upon the Lord:
What church are we supposed to be going to?

Wait.  Patience is a virtue.  I am not distant.  I am here.  As you settle yourself down and begin to wait.  I come.  I speak Beloved, do not be in a hurry to hear Me.  Just simply wait, as you humbly wait upon Me, I come.  Do not allow yourself to be impatient.  You do your part and just wait upon Me.  Do not allow doubt to creep in and whisper - "he's not here".  For I am always here.  You must remain in faith that I am here as you wait.  The clock is ticking in your world, but I am not restricted by time.  I move in and out of the time space continuum.

Many things are about to change on earth.  Do not worry about your tomorrows.  Walk with Me through out each day.  I shall be with you.  Dear one you shall be preserved and protected.  Stay where you are.  The church you are in, the home and the state, do not change anything unless I tell you to.  I have positioned you here.  I shall feed you here.  I shall hide you in the cleft of My rock when danger comes.  I have always done this through out the course of your life.  I have always been with you.  Do not be in a hurry to hear from Me.  I shall not be rushed.  You must be willing to wait upon Me.  Dear one do not be anxious.  Simply Trust Me and wait.

No comments: