Saturday, February 22, 2014

Hearing God - Feb. 11, 201

Oh, My dear one, I am coming.  Do not grow weary in seeking after Me.  For My return is very soon.  Many things, cruel things you shall witness first, but do not despair or lose hope for I shall surely cover you under the shadow of My wings.  I have called you to be a witness of the things to come, brought by My hand, but I shall protect and provide for you through it all.  Keep your eyes and ears focused on Me.  Keep your mind stayed on Me.  Do not look to the right or the left and become distracted from Me.  I am your source.  I alone shall provide for you, My love, My dove.  Stay with Me.  Do not disconnect from Me.  I shall surely provide for My own.  Do not allow yourself to wander away from Me.  I am your light in the coming darkness.  Yes, it is dark right now, but soon gross darkness shall cover the earth.  Stay close to Me My little one.  Shelter in Me and abide in My Peace.  I shall endue you with power and transform you with light you shall be a glowing example of My glory poured into My earthen vessels.  A vessel of honor you are.  A vessel of purity.  A yielded, humble vessel in whom I am well pleased.  I love you and will always, always, again I say, always take care of you.  For you My child are Mine.  I know who are Mine.  I know My Bride.  You are beautiful to Me.

Song:  "You are sooo beautiful to me.....X2"

As you are faithful to come and wait upon Me, you grow more dear to Me.  As you keep your focus upon Me I am drawn closer and closer to you.  As your faith grows in Me, My heart sings.  For you are becoming one with Me on the outside as well as the inside.  I shall be with you always, even unto the end.  Do not worry, I will take care of you.  Don not fear, I am here.  Do not hesitate when I ask you to do something.  Everything is laid out for you.  This path you are on, I have personally placed you on.  you are glowing in the spirit My dear one.  Soon you shall light up the sky in your glowing.  I shall provide for all who enter in.  No one who truly draws close to Me shall be left out.  I know every heart.  I call each earthen vessel to yield and come to Me now.  Come and let Me shelter and protect you.  Come and let Me love you.  For I love all of you.  I am Holy and you must yield to me and become Holy as I am.  You must be willing to change.

  Behold, I come, are you ready, are you sure.  Ask Me if you're ready, for only I truly know.

No comments: