Friday, February 14, 2014

Hearing God - Feb. 2, 2014

As I began to wait on the Lord this morning, I asked the Lord a question "What will my glorifed, transformed body look like?"

This is what He answered:

You shall shine like the sun, you shall be filled with light.  You shall wear a crown with many jewels.  The jewels are the giftings I have given you.  The world will be dark but you literally will be full of light.  You shall glow.  You already glow in the spirit, when I transform you spiritually you shall glow in your physical body.  Your skin, your hair, your eyes all shall be lit up.  Everyone shall see you as I see you now, for the veil of separation shall be removed from you.  I shall transform all of My faithful ones.  My Bride shall be sent out two by two.  I have a special work for each one.  I shall sing over you when I come, you shall come to Me and be changed.  I shall declare to you what I want you to do for Me.  This is a glorious time for you My Bride.  Do not worry.  Do not fear.  The hour of great awakening is coming.  Through the darkness I shall send out My light to rescue the perishing.  My light shall draw men to Me.  You and My other Brides shall show the way to Me.  Your greatest work for Me is just ahead.  I will use the humble and yielded to show My glory.  You shall be protected.  In Me you shall walk.  In Me you shall go forth, and I shall go with you.  Fear not.

No comments: