Thursday, February 20, 2014

Hearing God - Feb. 13, 2014

I love you child.  You are faithful.  Even when your flesh fights against you, and your thoughts try to discourage you, you persevere, push your thoughts aside and come.  You are diligent in your pursuit of Me.  You shall be rewarded.  I see all you do.  I watch over you.  I protect you and I cover you.  I will make a way for you always.  Your life is in My hands.  Remember, I will never forsake you.  As each day slips by you are drawing closer to Me.  As you keep your focus on Me, you are not distracted from Me.  You have discovered Me, and you are not easily persuaded by other voices.  This is a great test and you have passed.  To recognize My voice out of many other voices and sounds is a great gift.  For I have trained your ear to hear Me.  You are the sheep of My pasture.  You have entered into Rest with Me.  You are secure in Me.  For you My child know Me, and I know you.  This bond We have will never be broken.  Our love is secure and will last forever.  I am looking for My lost sheep now.  I am pursuing them diligently.  They need to wake up before I pass them by.  My warnings are being manifested in the severe weather and unusual happenings on the earth.  This is the wake up call.  Heed My warnings, come to Me while I may be found of thee.  I am the one shaking the earth and sending the rain.  Listen, can you hear Me.  Can you find Me?

No comments: