Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Hearing God - Dec. 9, 2013

Hear Me child.  I am concerned with the thoughts and the issues of every heart.   This christmas season is supposed to bring mens hearts back to Me.  But the world has turned it into a big party full of gluttony, revelry, drunkenness and greed.  This is not My way.  This is not My plan, I want everyone to Focus on Me and My return.  Soon, I will come.  Do not strive against your neighbor, do not judge.  I am the judge, keep yourself clean before Me.  I am the one you should please.  I am all you need.  I know every heart.  Everything centers around the heart.  Are you seeking Me with your whole heart.  Are you trying to please only Me.  Are you loving and kind.  Is your life a witness for Me.  I can use any season or holiday for My purposes.  It's not the holiday, it's the heart in the holiday.  I love Anna she is Mine.  I love Rachel she is Mine.  I have told you, I am your only teacher, no one else.  Each of My children is on a journey to Me.  I am drawing all men back to Me.  Each path is narrow and unique to the individual.  Do not judge.  Do nothing that I have not told you personally to do.  You are in My hands.  you are to watch as My plan unfolds.  Watch and be alert I am doing much now.  Do not let the christmas season distract you from Me.  Keep your focus on Me.  I am here.

No comments: