Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Hearing God - Dec. 10, 2013

You have to draw the blood line everyday.  This is like a protective shield over you and your family.  I watch over you every moment, but you must do your part as well.  My Kingdom comes, My Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.  You must focus on Me at all times and stay close.  Do not stray from Me child.  You are a light in the darkness.  You are lit with My fire.  My glory is resting upon you because I am living in you.   You are a part of Me and no one can separate us.  Live in me and stay close to the source.  You will be used for My Kingdom purposes.  Patience is needed for the journey.  Perseverance will yield much fruit.  Faith and Hope are weapons of warfare in the Spirit.  Keep yourself clean and pure before Me.  Read My word, you will be given much understanding.  It is time for your understanding to be enlightened and expanded.  I will open your eyes as I have already opened your ears.  I am not far from Truth seekers, for when they find the Truth, they find Me and when they find Me, they will never stray.  This is My plan for you.  For you to truly know Me and commune with Me.  You delight in Me.  You delight in hearing from me My child, this pleases Me.  you are holy and pure.  Keep yourself, Watch carefully over yourself, see that no one stains your garments for I have washed you clean.  Stay clean.  Do not disobey Me.  Do not stray from this path We are on together.

No comments: