Thursday, February 13, 2014

Hearing God - Dec. 7, 2013

This too shall pass, with patient endurance you and your families healing will come.  This is sent to distract you from Me.  To pre-occupy your mind with pain and discomfort and to worry you over your husband and daughter.  But do not fear, I am here, I shall heal all three of thee and your little dog too.  Take communion daily now.  I have been telling you, but you have delayed in obeying Me.  There is power in communion and there is faith made tangible by your act of partaking of My communion.  You can take it more than once a day you know.  Also, I want you to anoint your home, your doorposts, lintels, windows, mirrors, screens, telephones, computers, cars, mailbox, camper, shop, pool, checkbooks and property lines.  I want you to draw a bloodline as you are anointing them, do not delay.  Much is coming and this is part of your shield in the spirit, do not doubt Me, just obey Me and Trust Me in this that I know best.  This is a season of change and much shaking is required.  You are correct, the holes in your backyard are of Me, but I will disclose this information at a later time.  Remember, everything has a purpose in your life.  No twinge, no cough, no pain goes unaccounted for.  Your mother suffered much on earth and it is accounted unto her for My Glory.  This manifested My Character in her, and now she is at rest in Me.  She is one of My saints and I will not allow her to suffer anymore.  She is with Me, and now the rewards of her faith in Me have been given to her, she has entered into My everlasting Kingdom and this shall never be taken away from her.  Her journey on earth was long and weary, but she learned much in her patience and endurance.  She is an example of patient endurance for you.  Now that she has been removed from your life you have more time to focus on Me.  You shall see your mother again.  But for now, keep your focus on Me.  I have much for you My beloved dove.  Remain fixed in Me.  Allow Me to do My perfect and complete work in you.  I am the only one who can finish what I started in you.  I am transforming you with each passing day into a clearer image of Me.  TRUST Me child.  I am working in you.  I am working in all of My children.  The best is yet to be seen.  I have saved the best for last.  The beauty and majesty I have in store for you all is amazing.  I am excited and ready to reveal more of My plan.  Live in Me dear one, live in Me.

No comments: