Thursday, February 13, 2014

Hearing God - Dec. 3, 2013

Pray, pray for your leaders, pray for your president.  Pray My will be done on earth as it is in heaven.  My timing is not your timing.  I have told you I am coming soon.  Behold, I AM at the door.  But you must endure many things before I come back for you, and I will come for you.  You must wait patiently for Me.  For I know every heart.  I know who is ready for Me and I know who is waiting for Me and looking for Me.  I am pleased with you for you truly want to please Me.  You believe My words and you Trust Me.  My Kingdom comes now.  Behold, your King is coming.  Behold with bated breath, anticipating My return, eagerly awaiting My return.  I see you child.  I love you.  I am here with you.

Song playing in My head:  "Waiting, waiting on Jesus, safe and secure from all alarm"


This is the best place for you now.  Secure and sheltered under My wing.  My love for you grows stronger with each passing day.  Live big in Me child.  Abide in Me.  Do not tarry in the world.  Always come back to Me.  Take Me with you wherever you go.  I am your Rock, your sure foundation.  I will see you soon My love, sooner than you think.  Stay ready, keep looking up.

No comments: