Friday, February 14, 2014

Hearing God - Dec. 2, 2013

I see you child.  I see your heart, I hear your wonderings about how everything is going to work out.  I feel your Trust in Me.  I know you love Me.  I know you well My dear one.  You have to patiently endure the waiting period.  Thsi is a time to draw closer to Me and allow Me to thoroughly examine every part of thee.  Your journey with Me is unending.  It is progressive.  As you allow Me to examine and correct you, as you seek to walk in My peace and to love as I love you, My child you are going through rapid changes.  Remember, My dear one, I am in the change.  You must face every challenge each day in faith and remain strong in Me.  You must love and be kind even in the midst of great pain.  Patient endurance is needed now.  Read My word more and more, you have been slacking off in this and you need it to feed your spirit.  I touch and strengthen you as you come and wait upon Me daily, but you must be as strong and unmovable as possible.  Reading My word is feeding your spirit.  I unlock mysteries to you as you sit and feast on My word.  It will comfort you.  It will secure your feet.  You have a strong foundation already.  But you need to be daily feeding on My word.  My word is alive and powerful.  It is healing to the body, soul and spirit.  You need to be taking communion everyday as well.  You also need to be praying in the spirit more and I will unlock more of My mysteries to you.  I will not show you everything.  But little by little as I reveal more of myself you will find yourself hidden and secure in Me.  As you come and Rest in Me, My peace remains in you for I have given it to you as a daily shield, against all the strife in the earth.  It truly is a battleground.  Much deception abounds now on your earth.  It is difficult to discern truth from a lie.  That is why you must remain close to Me.  Come closer, as close as you can and do not take your focus off of Me.  Keep your thoughts guarded at all times.  Cast down any thought that barges in to dis-quiet you.  Cast down any thought that comes in randomly.  These are fiery darts sent to distract you from communing with Me.  These fiery darts are coming continually now.  Do not allow them to crowd out My voice.  Listen carefully to Me child, for I am your destiny.  I am your source.  The cares of this world crowd in to distract you from spending precious time with Me.  I am your guide on this journey, stay the course child.  Do not run out ahead of Me.  I lead, and then you follow.  You are never alone.  Remember that child.  

No comments: