Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Hearing God - Dec. 23, 2013

sssshhhhh, Be still, your thoughts are racing.  Quiet yourself dear one.  Peace be still My beloved, I am here.  You know I am here with you always.  I heard you this morning.  I know your heart.  You eagerly come away with Me.  You are beautiful to Me, My dear one.  My peace I give you.  As you dwell and rest in Me you are covered by Me.  I guard and protect My own.  Love is the thread that binds us.  Love is the key that unlocks any door.  Love is the strongest weapon.  My love casts out all fear.  My love conquers all.  As you dwell in Me, My love is able to flow out of you.  You must allow Me to work through your words.  I will heal many through your words.  As you live, breathe and move in Me I expand in you, through you and out of you.  As you draw into Me.  I fill you more and more with My presence.  Be still and know that I am God.  Much of who you are is wrapped up in Me for I am your very essence.  You belong to Me and no one is going to take you out of My hand.  Come away with Me more often child as the days rush by you need My strength.  Rest assured My dear one, I live in you.  I will carry you through all your difficulties.  Come unto Me with all of your questions and decisions you will have to make.  I am here.  I will guide you.  Lean not on your own understanding.  Trust Me in all things concerning you.

No comments: