Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Hearing God - Dec. 22, 2014

Many times I call people to come, come away with Me to a quiet place of rest to talk with them, but they choose to not heed the call.  They refuse My corrections.  They are stubborn and will not turn from their evil ways.  So I will come in a different way.  My ways are not your ways.  I will come in thick darkness and mystery.  I only reveal Myself to My true seekers.  For anyone who truly seeks Me shall find Me.  I am the Pearl of great price.  I am the narrow way.  I am the vine and you are the branches who bear fruit for Me.  I am everything.  Everything was created by Me and for Me.  When you seek Me with your whole heart, you shall find Me.  I shall be found by all who truly want to seek Me out.  I shall show forth My power, might and majesty.  The whole earth shall see Me.  They shall all know My name.  They shall have no doubt of who is in their midst.  Press into Me more child, for you need Me more and more.  Keep your focus solely on Me.  I am your way maker.  I shall lead you into My green pastures of peace and rest.  Nothing shall by any means harm you.  I love you child.  Keep Me first.  I am here, always present with you.  As you go forth each day, I go with you.  As you wait upon Me, I am here, as you rest, I personally watch over you, My Beloved Bride.  I am with you now and forever more.  Do not fear.  TRUST ME.  I have great plans for you.  Behold, child I come.

No comments: