Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Hearing God - Dec. 21, 2914

Dreams:  about fasting and talking to ex-Jehovah's Witnesses about fasting and walking in love and not arguing with people about what you believe and telling them about how I hear God, and that I think He is going to call Me on a 40 day fast.


I am here child.  You can learn a lot about your dreams if you ask Me to show you and give you understanding.  Pay attention to the symbols and the parts on your dreams.  Many wonder over them and then they forget.  I speak in dreams.  You can hear  Me now as you sit and patiently wait upon Me, I love this about you.  I will open the door to understanding your dreams now for you.  For you are faithful to Me and you have been seeking Me out in this for understanding of your dreams.

  In this dream you had upon waking you are talking to "Jehovah's Witnesses" these were my ministering angels.  You are discussing fasting.  This is a reminder to you to fast for it will draw you closer to Me spiritually and loose the bonds of the flesh.  Fasting makes you stronger in Me.  This dream is to bring back to your remembrance to fast to Me.  It will empower you.  Remember, Jesus, My Only Son, fasted and Moses My true servant fasted for 40 days.  This was to strengthen them and empower them to do My will.  It is a beautiful thing to have a fully yielded vessel to Me.  Fasting is not for denying yourself.  Fasting is for loosing the bonds of the flesh and strengthening your spirit man.  Remember the "baby", "the man child" is about to be born soon.  Allow Me to prepare you for the next step.  Believe Me, when I call you to a fast it is for a reason.  Every fast you've been on at My leading has produced much fruit.  Yes, I am going to call you on a forty day fast, I will tell you when and how I want you to fast.  Trust Me child.  This is to build you up in Me.  It will empower you, it will strengthen you.  Though your flesh will become weak, in your weakness I am strong.  I live in you and I must be in control at all times, yield child, yield.  Do you remember how you were talking to them about speaking the truth in love and not arguing and how naturally this conversation flowed.  This is how you will be used by Me.  You will not have to think or worry about how to speak to someone, or witness, it will just flow naturally out of you in a simple conversation between two of youY in a simple conversation between two friends.  I have already enabled you with power in your words, I have already opened your eyes to see people, as I see people, let it flow child, let it flow.  Don't over think it child, just let Me flow out of you, just as I freely  flow into you daily.  In and out, just like breathing.  much shall be required of you My dear ones, your words shall be My words.  The healing balm of Gilead shall be in your words, for I shall be in your words.  Just let your words flow, for it shall be I speaking out of you.  Do not doubt, just Trust Me.  I will never lead you astray.  I lead, you follow.  We shall have many conversations with people now.  you shall share how I speak to you and tell them what you have learned in your journey with Me.  We shall bring many back into My fold, for it is I who will draw them to you, and prompt the conversations, just let it flow child.  I am with you always, let Me flow.  You are My beloved dove, gentle, quiet and kind.  I am with the meek and lowly.  You are mine dear one.  I will use you a humble vessel to spread My love, for you are a carrier of My love.  My love flows from you, it's tangible.  People can sense My love when they are around you, because I live in you.  I sustain you with My presence.  I have placed you in My refiners fire and I have purified you and removed the dross, now I am finishing you, polishing you, pressing out your seams, embellishing you now with My attributes and you shall wear them well.  Love, joy, peace, long suffering, gentleness, kindness...these are My attributes, and I have embellished your garments with them, these shall forever always be with you now My dear one and you shall share them with the masses of people I shall send to you.  When I fully transform you, then you shall be sent out, to seek out the ones I tell you to.  I shall show you each one and I shall personally go with you, your words and actions shall be Mine flowing out of you.  We are one and soon, My child, My beloved dove we shall be together.  For you My love are mine forever.  We shall do many wondrous things together.  Your time of blessing is about to begin.

No comments: