Friday, February 7, 2014

Hearing God - Dec. 20, 2014

My dear you are precious to Me.  You have a heart that pursues Me and this pleases Me My dear one, this pleases Me.  My ear is tuned to you, whatever you ask for I will do it.  For your heart is turned fully to Me now.  This world and it's riches have no pull or grasp on you now.  For you are pure and your heart is for others now, you see their beauty and you love and care for them.  You are no longer consumed with your own selfish lusts and desires and it is well with your soul.  For you are tied up and anchored in Me now above all else.  I alone am your hearts desire.  You have allowed Me to continue My work in you and your sanctification process.  The road has not been easy or pain free for it is the narrow road, the solitary path.  Your journey with Me has born much fruit in the spirit.  Now, please allow Me to continue My work in you.  I will perfect your works, I will touch your tongue, no man can train the tongue.  Only I can for I am the I AM.  I will use My own words through your own tongue.  Just as I use your pen to speak to people, you are now ready, stay yielded to My spirit in humility and I will be able to use you to touch many for My Kingdom with the power of your words.  Your words will bring healing.  your words will be like a balm in the dry and broken places of the heart.  Man needs love, man needs encouragement.  Man needs to be touched by Me, I shall touch many by your life.  Your life yielded to Me shall be an open door to My Kingdom.  Your love shall grow it shall not be subdued for it is My love flowing through you, My yielded vessel.  Your strength comes through Me.  I am all you need My dear one.  I shall lead and you shall follow My lead.  Your life is a witness and a testimony of Me.  How you live, treat others, and react to circumstances is a reflection of who you are on the inside.  As you live and dwell in Me.  I live and dwell in you.  I touch many through you.  Beloved your life is an open book for Me.  A love story developing over time.  Many who know you are now reading your open book and are being refreshed and drawn into Me.  For as they encounter you, your words, your actions, your very presence, they are encountering Me.  Do not be dismayed as I transform you.  You are taking on a glow, you will shine.  Do not be alarmed as your countenance is changing for it is I.  I shall use you mightily for My Kingdom.  Many lives are being touched by you as you live and move and have your being.  Breathe in, Breathe out, it's all Me, little one, I am controlling you.  You and I are one.  Do not be concerned with how your journey will play out.  Just Trust Me, and all will go well for you.  I am your keeper.  I am your deliverer.  I am here with you.  Be strong in Me.  Stay in My peace.  I will guide you each day.  As you come before Me, I renew your strength, I refresh you, I fill you once again with My oil.  Nothing shall be lacking in you My little one.  The days stretched out before you are new and unknown to you.  But, I have already gone before you and I will hold your hand and take you through each day.  Stay close to Me, sheltered in My love, hidden under the shadow of My wings.  It is well with thee My dear one, it is well.  I love you and I am pleased with your heart, for you are totally mine and that blesses Me.  No one, no thing can draw you away from Me anymore, I am first in all you do.  I am numero uno - I am first and this pleases Me child.  You are now ready for service, I have placed you in the fiery furnace and removed your blemishes.  I have refined you.  I have began the process of transformation and I will complete this work in you.  Be patient, I am working.  Watch and see how I arise and scatter all of My enemies.  

No comments: