Friday, February 7, 2014

Hearing God - Dec. 19, 2013

My child much will be revealed and much will be hidden.  Be wise, do not let your guard down when you are listening to people.  Use your discernment and Remember what you know and have learned in My holy scriptures.  No man will be told what day and hour I will come for you.  I will only reveal pieces of the puzzle to My people.  All must trust Me to lead them day by day, moment by moment.  All must come to Me and get their instructions.  The time is now for everyone to seek Me out for themselves.  Focus child, focus on Me and hearing Me.  Press in now dear one, I am here with you.  AS you wait upon Me I come.  I reveal Myself to you.  I watch, I will help you prepare for Me.  You are chosen for this time.  My purpose for you is not yet.  Be patient, dear one.  Dwell in Me.  Return to Me all you who have drifted away, by the cares of this world.  Come, come to Me now and allow Me to help.  I can cleanse you from all your sinful stains.  I can give you peace and rest.  But, again I say, you, each of you must come.  Do not rely on others relationships with Me.  You must have a personal relationship with Me.  I do not want you to think of Me as far off.  For I am here.  Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you.  I desire for each one of My creations to get to know Me personally.  For I am the I AM.  Believe Me, I already know everything about you, so again I say come, before the gate is closed.

No comments: