Friday, February 14, 2014

Hearing God - Dec. 1, 2013

Come My child, come away with Me.  Wait before Me in gentle patience as is your custom, for this My dear one, pleases me much.  Your heart sings to Me, it longs to hear My voice.  Your spirit wakes you up at night for it is looking for Me.  your soul dwells in Me now.  You are on the earth now, and soon will be spirit bound.  My plan for your life is unfolding.  Nothing is out of place.  Patience must still reign in you, let her guide your stubborn flesh, yield child, still yield.  This journey is still full of many, many choices.  I am here.  I walk beside you, just choose Me and you will always make the right choice.  Man is fickle and wants their own way.  They do not realize that My way is TRULY THE BEST WAY.  For I see and know the beginning and the end of everything.  You grow in the challenges of life, you learn endurance through pain and suffering.  You become mentally strong when you know who I am and who you are with Me.  Getting to know the limitless God will strengthen you more and more as you spend time alone in Me.  I am the unknown God, but you My child, you know Me and I personally know you.  You are learning much now with each passing day.  You have been meditating on President Obama, you have been hearing "Obamanation", yes, I am using your president.    I am using him both for good and for bad.  You must pray for your president.  You must remain kind and full of hope, do not dispair child.  The leaders of your homeland are exactly who I want in place at this present moment and when they change, it will be because I sent the change.  Remember the saying "keep the change, it's to strange".  People have stubborn wills and hardened hearts.  I alone am bringing the changes.  For it is in My timing that things will change.  You My child are not to fear.  Do not be alarmed when you see the changes.  Many interesting changes are coming.  Stay close to Me My little one for I am in the change.  Shelter yourself in Me.  Rest in Me.  Stay in My Peace.  My Peace take with you now child, every moment I want you to be still and know that I am here with you.  Carry My peace with you everywhere.  If anything comes your way to shake you and remove My peace from you, just be still and Focus on Me and My Peace and when you are in My Peace once again carry on.  Day by Day you are to live in My peace.  You are to witness many changes, for one day, you will give an account of all that you have seen.  I am with you child, do not be afraid, endure child endure.  Remember, I am here, I never leave.

No comments: