Friday, February 7, 2014

Hearing God - Dec. 18, 2014

Many come to Me for things.  "I want, I want, I want".  Material things will give you nothing.  Only the prayers and requests for others with no selfish gain have value.  Greed is a spirit and the spirit of greed is in most of the prayers of the saints.  I want your heart to cry out for My heart.  I want to hear you ask for others.  I want to know you have compassion for others.  When My children come before Me with their selfish, self-centered lists it grieves Me, for I am not Santa Claus.   I am the I AM.  I AM THE MOST HIGH.  To truly be My child, you must care for others and cry out to Me for their needs.  They need to know Me, as you know Me.  There are many being weighed in the balances now and are not ready for Me.  I see every heart, I read every thought, I hear every word.  To truly love Me is to love others.  Your heart must be open to My leading.  Trust Me child, you will be greatly needed in the days ahead.  The love of many will wax cold.  Your love will shine forth, as I endue you with My power and love.  Focus on Me.  Let not your heart be troubled.  I have forewarned you of these coming things so that you will be prepared in your heart, soul, and spirit.  Do not fear, Do not be shocked or afraid, for this is a tactic of the enemy to control you.  But, My child I have you in the palm of My hand.  As you wait patiently for Me, I call feel your desire to know Me more.  I fill you with My oil.  You are a light for the world to see.  your life has meaning and purpose in Me.  My plan for you will come to pass.  My plans for the world are unfolding.  Do not be shaken as you see these things coming to pass.  You have been told so that you will not be shaken when you see it.  Much deception is in your world.  But I AM TRUTH and I AM here with you.  I shall be your guide every step of the way.  Do not be concerned as the world crumbles I shall be with you, I shall catch you, I will not let you fall.  I am here with you.  Keep coming to Me.  Keep your focus on Me.  I am here with you.  You are never alone.  Great and Mighty is your God.  Keep your heart clean.  Keep your garments pure.  I will come for you when the time is right.  Fully trust Me child.  Do not look back into the world or the worlds desires.  You are Mine.  Live big in Me.  Let Me live big in you.  We are in love.  I will pour out My love upon you, for you have asked for a pure thing, an unselfish request.  You have asked for more of My love so that you can love as I love, and so you shall have this child.  I have given you more of My love for others, and I will show you how to walk this out.  I will teach you now how to use My love in prayer to help others.

No comments: