Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Hearing God - Dec. 17, 2014

There is much in your world that is hidden, and cloaked in deception.  Much of what you see is not what it appears.  Be careful of who you let back into your life.  People will come to distract you from Me.  Ask Me who I want you to spend time with and who I want you to let back in.  Time for you now is very, very valuable, there is not much left.  I want you focused on Me and no one else.  Pray for everyone, and always be kind.  But do not let the cares of this world distract you.  Yes, people all around you need help.  But you are not their source I am.  Do what you can, and help those I send your way.  But do not become entangled with the cares of others.  You focus on Me, and spend as much time as possible with Me.  There is a reason you have been hidden in Me.  Sheltered from the world and others.  There will be a time for you to work for Me, but wait on Me be patient.   I alone will tell you when.  Do not rush out ahead of Me.  Wait, spend this time with Me.  Seek Me more.  Read My word more.  Pray, repent quickly when I chastise and correct you.  Be ready for anything.  Much is coming.  Be not deceived.  Stay with Me child.  I will always protect you.  I will send you out when I have finished My work in you.  I will endue you with power.  I will transform you.  But, for now, Wait, it is not yet time for you.  My beloved Rest in Me now.  Stay in My peace.  Protected from all harm.  They who shelter in the Most High God, shall abide, live and reside under the shadow of His wings.  They shall run and not grow weary.  They shall renew their strength.  I alone know what you need.  People are hurting everywhere.  They need to turn to Me for healing and repair.  Many know about Me and profess Me with their lips, but they are far, far from Me.  They do not know Me.  They do not seek Me.  For if they would seek Me now, they would find Me and I would help them and speak to them as I speak to you, I am not a respecter of persons.  I want all to come to Me.  Seek Me out and know Me, for that is the destiny I have planned for each one.  But the door is closing on this opportunity and I will have to go to plan B, it will not be so easy to find Me for those who have not found Me yet.  But for those like you who have already found Me, I shall never take this away from you.  I shall become stronger in you.  For I will never leave you.  We shall draw closer.  For We are one.  Hear the dove calling, in the quiet, in the stillness I am here with you My love.  My dove.  Be still and know that you are loved and adored by Almighty God.  I will never ever leave you My beloved dove.  You are My treasure and We shall never be parted.  I will never forsake you.

No comments: