Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Hearing God - Dec. 16, 2013

note:  last night I kept hearing this song:  "These are the days of Elijah, the dry bones are beginning to stand..."
Then as I was waiting on the Lord I heard these.

Song:  "The Lord thy God X2 in the midst of thee X2, is Mighty X2, - Repeat, and He shall reign forever and ever."

Song:  "Beautiful dreamer awaken to Me, Beautiful dreamer, oh tell Me what do you see..."

Song:  "It's beginning to rain, hear the voice of the Father X2, saying whosoever will come and drink of this water X2, I'm beginning to pour My Spirit out on your sons and your daughters, it's beginning to rain..."

These songs dear one are a sign and a witness of what I am doing now in your generation.  You live in the chosen generation.  You are the ones who I will pour out My spirit.  You are the set apart group that will see and be a part of My pouring out of My glory.  You have always known this as a child that this was your destiny.  That you would See the completion of this age, the rapture etc.  Yes child, the dreams you've had of you skating down roads and bridges in a luminous white flowing gown with sleeves that are wing shaped.  Yes, this is you in your wedding gown.  Yes, I have shown you glimpses of your future in Me.  For I know your beginning and your end.  Stay focused on me.  Walk with Me, and talk with Me.  Most of all listen to Me.  Keep Me high and lifted up.  Keep Me ever in the forefront of your mind.  Repent, Repent, Repent.  Pray for your family.  Take communion, Read My Word, stay close My dear.  This is what I would have you do right now.  Make yourself stronger in me.  Pray more in the spirit.  Pray for all your family and friends to be ready.  Stay strong My dove.  Keep your feet on solid ground with Me.  Bring all you hear from other voices to Me.  Come and let us reason together.  For I alone am your teacher and guide.  You need to anoint your house and property lines again, you have not done this yet.  Do not delay.  Do this today.  You must be ready for anything.  For things will happen quickly.  Everything is about to change in your world.  But I will hold you and I will be here with you through it all.  I will not allow anything to harm you.  For you are My beloved dove and I will protect My Bride.  You have chosen the good and right path.  You are clinging to the Rock.  I am your Rock.  You are mine.  We shall be together soon.  Stay close to me.  Listen intently to My voice and instructions through out your day.  Keep Me in the forefront of your mind.  Be still and know that I am here with you, I love you.

No comments: