Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Hearing God - Dec. 15, 2013

My daughter, you are on the path of peace.  With Me there is only one pathway.  It is Mine.  It is solitary, it will perplex you and cause you to think and reach and stretch yourself.  This path requires that you lay aside all your man-made teachings and let Me alone instruct you.  My word is alive and powerful.  It is a beautiful life cord for you.  A faceted jewel with multi sides and tied together perfectly by My living silver cord.  Not many have chosen this path.  But, you My dear one have chosen to come away with Me.  You hide yourself in Me.  My purpose and plan for you is unfolding on the earth.  Stay calm and dwell in Me.  Keep your eyes and ears open to Me.  Focus solely on Me My dear one.  Soon, very soon I shall come for you.  You are My beloved dove, gentle and quiet, virtues I esteem.  You Trust Me in all things and this pleases Me child very much.  You are not puffed up in pride.  You are lowly and I shall honor you.  I will finish what I started in you.  I shall have My perfect work.  I shall do for you in your life all that I have planned.  For you are totally yielded to Me.  You are mine and nothing shall by any means harm you or pluck you from My hand.  Great is your God, and Powerful.  I shall show the world, My Power and Majesty.

No comments: