Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Hearing God - Dec. 14, 2013

My Child, I love you.  You are here with Me now because you love Me.  You have chosen the best path.  To wait upon Me is to gain strength.  To wait upon Me is to put Me first.  As you wait, patience is allowed to do her perfect work in you.  My precious Holy Spirit the Ruach HaKodesh is receiving My oil.  You are a wise virgin, and have chosen to keep your lamp filled, trimmed and lit.  Your countenance is changing now  you are starting to see it reflected back in the mirror now.  You are luminous and starting to glow.  Soon others will be remarking that you appear to be glowing.  Do not worry what you will look like in the transformation, for it will be Me reflecting out of you in power.  My spirit lives big in you.  TRUST Me in the transformation.  You are learning much from my servant TD Shores, I am using her to open your spiritual eyes.  You are beginning to see much in My word.  You have looked into My word as if you are peering through a mirror and now the words are interlocking and mirroring each other.  Each and every part of My word is an instruction for My Bride. Once you see it, you shall be filled with My power.  You, My Bride shall do much for Me.  You, My dear one are already reflectiong Me.  Live big in Me now, Rest completely in Me.  I Am healing you.  I am restoring you.  TRUST me in all things.  I am sounding the trumpets.  Your ears have been opened. You shall hear them.  My kingdom comes.  Stay Ready.  Stay strong in Me.  Do not be distracted by the snares and traps of this world.  That are meant to draw you away from Me.  Focus intently on Me each and every day.  Carry My peace everywhere with you.  Give love to all.  Pray for all.  Do not hesitate to pray on the spot when someone asks you to.  I will give you the words, also pray in tongues more.  I will fill your mouth with the right words.  Step out, I will strengthen you.  You and I are on this journey together.  You never walk alone.  Do not fear, what others may think or say to each other about you.  I am your only judge.  All others are of no consequence to you.  Do as I lead and guide you.  Let no one influence you besides Me.  I am your King.  I am your Instructor.  I am your Counselor.  I am near.  I hear you.  I see you.  I know you.  You My child are beginning to know Me.  For you have entered in and are walking on the narrow path, few choose to come near.  Fewer still choose to listen and obey.  As you draw near we walk this path together.  We grow more intimate with each passing day.  You are transparent with Me, so now I am beginning to be more trasparent to you.  As you and I spend time together, I am working on you.  You are reflecting me more and more soon you shall be hearing "I don't know why, but I see Jesus in you", "I feel Jesus as I talk with you".  This shall be your "Que" - to tell them how they can get to Me and know Me as you know Me.  My little one these are the days of Elijah and I shall reveal much to My prophets and watchers.  Do not doubt, Do not fear.  You have My spirit and My power resting upon you.  Much is to come.  Much shall be done by you.  You are one of My chosen annointed vessels.  Open you mouth and I will fill it.  Do not worry abut what you shall say, I shall give you the words.  Trust Me.  Go your way and I will go with you.  Remember child, I am near.  I go with you, we are on this journey together.  You are never alone.  I am with you always.  The end of all things is near.  The Day of the Lord is fast approaching.  Stay Ready, Behold I come.  Stay awake and alert.  Listen and Be watching.  Behold your King.

Something wicked this way comes.  But have no fear child, I am here and it shall not by any means harm you.  I will bring strong delusions upon the people and will use their fears against them.  You My dear one are to see and witness much, but it shall not come near your dwelling.  Only with you eyes shall you see the reward of the wicked.  I shall always protect you for you are My gentle dove and I have your heart.  I love you.

No comments: