Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Hearing God - Dec. 13, 2013

My child, My child why have you forsaken Me?

Do not listen to the voices in the wind.  Do not give ear to the voices that are sent to deceive you.  I am here.  I know your heart and it is well with you.  You have kept Me first above all else and that pleases Me.  You are eager to hear Me and learn of Me.  You Trust Me in all things pertaining to you.  It is well with thee.  The deceiver wants to sift you and see what you're made of.  But I will not allow him to touch you.  For you My dear one are mine.  I am coming for you.  I am coming for a spotless Bride.  I have everything prepared for you.  Soon we shall be together, but for now learn of Me.  Learn of My feast days and holidays.  Do not get distracted by this world's holidays.  Keep your eyes and focus on Me.  I am all you should be thinking of now.  I am wrapping things up in your world.  I see everything.  Much is about to transpire on your planet.  Nothing shall escape My hand.  I am God and there is no other.

Be still and know that I am God.  I will be glorified on earth, under the earth, in heaven and in the air.  Men plan their ways without thinking of Me and what I want, most don't ask for My instructions or plans for them.  But you My dear one, you come and wait before Me, you patiently wait upon Me to reveal Myself and things to come.  This pleases Me.  Stay close little one.

No comments: