Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Hearing God - Dec. 12, 2013

Do not listen to the voice of the enemy.  I love you.  You hav not forsaken Me.  You are Mine.  I know you love Me, and are following hard after Me.  You belong to Me.  You are mine.  Trust no one but Me.  I alone am Trustworthy.  I will never leave you or forsake you.  Listen to Me and not others.  I alone am your teacher.  I know you are not worshiping a christmas tree.  I know you are putting Me first above everything.   Do not be deceived.  Do not be caught up in the trappings of this christmas season and become distracted and lose your focus of Me.  Stay Alert.  Keep your eyes on Me.  I am coming for you.  You are in this world, but you are not of this world.  Stay strong in Me.  Keep Me first in your life.  Draw near to Me more and more as you see this day approaching.

No comments: