Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Hearing God - Dec. 11, 2014

note:  I asked the Lord what My new name was and if He would tell me in My dreams, upon waking I heard " ", spoken once (I do not want to tell you this, and I will not, unless He makes Me, I feel it's very private and personal)

This is what I heard:

This name suites you My dear one for you are full of light.  You shall be endued with power soon.  You shall be a beacon on a hill.  You shall bring hope to a lost and hurting generation.  For I am in you and you My love are strong in Me, stay close, ever so close to Me, pray, take communion, read, read, read My Word and Wait upon Me.  I shall make you stronger.  You shall be filled with My oil, and no one will be able to extinguish the flame in you.  I love you.  I am pleased with your diligence in your pursuit of Me.  Keep watch therefore and maintain your garments.  Stay clean and pure.  When I show you any spot or wrinkle in your wedding gown be quick to repent of it and allow Me to wash it off and you shall be clean.  Beautiful and shining you are.  I am pleased with your progress in me.  You are growing.  It's a beautiful process.  I enjoy watching you grow.  The more you stay focused on Me and allow Me to work in you, you shine.  My gifts are planted in you.  Now is the time to bring them out.  I will draw them out as I need them.  Do not run out ahead of me, stay, sit, relax, I will do all the work, your job is to yield and rest in Me.

No comments: