Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Hearing God - Jan. 8, 2014

Note;  I heard tapping this morning at 5:42am, it was the Lord tapping to wake Me up I think.  But I went back to sleep and Just now realized I asked Him to start waking me up before the alarm at 6:00am


As you come to Me My child, I come forward to meet you.  I am always here with you.  I watch over you and your day.  I am with you always, even to the end.  Fear no one and nothing but Me.  I am your source for everything.  I am your light.  I am here child, I am here.  Live everyday in Me.  I even shadow you with My love.  I am the Resurrection and the Light.  I call many to Myself but few choose to hear and wake up.  They would rather sleep on in their comfort zone.  Everyone needs to wake up and seek Me now while I may be found.  The hour is short.  Time will not linger.  Stay close now child, do not tarry somewhere else.  Stay close to your source of strength and source of power.  I love you and I see your heart.  I see your diligent pursuit of Me.  I am filling you with My oil and once again trimming your lamp and inspecting your garment.  Do not compare yourself with others in how I have told you to fast.  You are to follow My lead.  I have each of My children on a separate journey and each one I call to fast, I tell them individually how to do it.  You will get all of your instructions from me.  I am your guide.  I alone am your teacher.  You My Beloved Bride are mine.  You have chosen to come away with Me and seek Me out daily by yourself.  This pleases Me, My dear one, this pleases Me.  I love My true seekers.  These are My personal possessions and they will not be taken from me.  I will have all that is Mine.  I will hear your prayers, if you find it difficult to pray, be silent before Me until you hear Me tell you what to pray, or pray in tongues as you feel led to.  Ask Me for the interpretation of tongues.  Ask Me for discernment of spirits in people.  This fast is for a time of growth in Me.  Ask of Me and I will show you great and mighty things.  I am yours, My love.  My gentle little dove.  I will grant your hearts desires.  As you desire to look into My mysteries I will show you.  Pray that you are worthy to escape the things coming upon the earth.  Pray that you are worthy to receive My revelations and instructions.  I want to hear your prayers, for I am for you My little one.  You are close to My heart.  You have chosen Me above all else and I shall not be hidden from you My dear one, My Bride.  I am about to unleash a mighty wind over the land.  It is My Breath, it is a sign and a prelude to My coming. It goes before Me now.  Can you feel Me in the wind.  Pay attention to the wind.  I am close, closer than most think.  

No comments: