Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Hearing God - Jan. 7, 2014

Upon waking I heard this song in my spirit "We are standing on Holy ground, and I know that there are angels all around, let us praise Jesus now, we are standing in His presence on Holy ground".


Shhhhhhhh, listen do you hear it?

Song:  "Listen to the trumpet of Jesus, while the world hears another sound, listen to the footsteps of Jesus, while the world just gathers around"

I know you child.  You are mine.  Do not be afraid.  Do not be worried or fretful for the things that are about to befall the earth.  I am here.  I will be with you.  you have always known you would be alive in the time of My coming, you were created to be here as I close out this age and begin a new one.  I am going to use you in a mighty way in the coming days.  It shall be nothing you are going to do on your own.  It will be what I do through you, as I work through you.  I can only use My yielded vessels.  Give no thought as to how I am going to use you.  Just stay humble and yielded to me.  I alone know the plan.  You are to keep walking day by day close to me.  I will guide you.  I am here with you.  Do not fear.  Many will come and try to "teach" you things, but do not listen.  I am your only teacher.  I am the source of all things.  I am good and My light is warming to your spirit.  Listen for My voice in all things.  The fast will prepare you more.  Heed My voice and instructions.  You must discern Me and disregard all others.  Test the spirits whether they are of Me.  My Holy scriptures are your measuring line.  Time passes quickly now My dear one.  Focus on Me with all your heart.  Lean not on your own understanding, cast down any pre-concieved thoughts that man has taught you about My word.  Allow Me to open up your understanding of My Holy Word, for everything I have been telling you about is written and fortold in My Word.  As you are sleeping I am downloading information into your spirit some you remember, some you retain in your subconscience.  It's all relative to the time period you are in.  I am going to show forth My Glory and Power to all the earth.  Yield child and allow Me to use you as I see fit in My plan.  I will do what I want to and when I want to.  I will use who and what ever I deem necessary for my purposes.  Just TRUST ME child and yield to Me.  Humble submission is needed now.  Shelter under My wings.  Peace be still and know that I Am God and I AM HERE.  Rest in Me.  Live solely for Me now.  We are on this journey together and I will never leave you or forsake you.  Trust Me child.

No comments: