Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Hearing God - Jan. 6, 2014

My child you must listen to My voice, above all else.  Shut out the noise from the other sources that are trying to distract you from Me.  Focus on Me alone.  Yes, your 40 day fast starts today.  Ask Me and I will guide you through these days.  As you fast you may do the Daniel fast, water, juice, teas, no sweet-n-low, no animal products, try to fast without food as much as possible.  You need to go heavy into prayer.  Your prayers are powerful.  I am listening.  Follow My leading.  As you pray for your family and others My hand shall move.  This is a vital time of preparation for you.  Through your prayers I shall move.  Give Me something to work with.  Do not fear.  your circustances may change.  Do not fear.  I am here.  As you have heard My Father goes before you I (Jesus) walk beside you and our precious Ruach Hakodesh dwells within you.  You are learning much in us now.  you are one of our chosen vessels for such a time as this.  Hold fast now to us, dear one for many things are changing.  Stay close to us, shelter in our wings now, safe and secure in us.  We are here with you, soon we will take you home with Us.  Do not worry or be dismayed.  Walk before us one day at a time.  As we lead you follow.  Stay yielded.  Stay close, do not stray off the path We have put you on.  Pray, Pray, Pray for the hour of prayer has come.

No comments: