Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Hearing God - Jan. 5, 2014

Yes My child I am here.  I see you.  I hear your thoughts as you ponder over your dream.

DREAM:  BBQ pit, lit fire, hamburger patties, buttered buns for toasting.  Mans hands turning them...then propane gas goes out on 3 of 4 burners and I go to get my husband for more propane...Then BBQ pit is lit and has 5 buttered buns and mans hands are turning and toasting them, this was like the only parts I can remember, and these were shifts or sections of the dream.


It is good to ponder and reflect on the things of God.  your dreams do come from me as instructions that are sealed up, full of mystery, it is good to seek them out and come to Me for understanding.

Meaning of your dream:

-fiery coals is your purification through testing and your perseverance,
-bread is My word in you
-buttered is your works being tested through the fire
-man's hand's are My hands, I am the one toasting and purifying you and your family
-gas went out, and you knew to come to Me, your husband and covering for more oil or gas to keep your lamps burning.  Once filled again with My oil, you and I continue the purification and sanctification process

I use many things and symbols to speak to you in dreams.  As you pay attention to your dreams I will reveal much to you.  For you are choosing to hear Me in your dreams and this pleases Me child, this pleases Me.

As you wait before Me, I fill and trim your lamp.  As you encounter people and things in the world, your oil leaks out, and you must continually come to Me for more oil and to trim your lamp, which is to repair your wick and remove all filthy stains of sin and the world from you.  As you repent and come to Me for cleansing and purification through waiting on me, reading My word and praying and confessing sin and communing with Me, constantly now, this allows Me to examine you, remove your sins, trim your lamp and fill you with My oil.  I also am able to wash your garments and keep them clean for you.  In this fallen sin drenched world, you cannot stay clean and your oil leaks out, so you must come to me for cleansing and purification daily, and constantly.  I am the only one who can do this for you.  But you are the only one who can choose to come to Me and allow me to work on you, love on you, cleanse you and fill you with My oil.  you are My beloved dove in whom I am well pleased.  keep coming My dear one, and Remember, do not fear.  For I Am Here !


No comments: