Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Hearing God - Jan. 4, 2014

Hello My dear one.  I'm glad you are here with Me.  My earth is reeling now for much is happening upon it.  I will recover all that is mine.  I will restore all of My creation.  Do not allow yourself to worry or fear the changes.  For change must come and I am in the change.  My will be done on earth as it is in heaven.  I will separate you.  Your destiny is with Me.  Do not worry or concern yourself with the journey that others are on.  For I am dealing with each person individually.  you are to keep praying for them and then release them to Me.  your journey is not the same as others, for you are awake and alert to Me.  You see the times you are in.  You have heard and heeded My call.  You are yielded to me.  have no fear of what is taking place on earth.  For i am in the midst of thee.  I shall shelter thee from every storm.  For you truly trust in Me.  I am here with thee and we shall be together soon.  You are MY beloved dove, quiet, unassuming and gentle.  Remember, My dear one, breathe, just breath.  In and out, in and out I am here.  Draw near to Me now.  The more you draw near, the more strength and power you shall have.  You are the generation that shall see much change.  The new age is about to start as I close out this age with a bang.  Keep your focus on Me.  Look up for behold your Bridegroom comes.  Pray for your family.  Pray.  I will do much with your prayers.  Enter into your secret place of peace and rest in Me.  Dwell in Me, My dear one.  Trust Me in everything.  I alone am all you need.  Come away with Me more and more as the day draws near.  For I am your shelter from every storm.  Listen to the birds outside your dwelling.  They are singing My praise.  As the wind blows the trees and the grasses, the flowers of the earth move and sing My praise's you can't hear them, but they do.  I do not reveal everything to you, but I am revealing more and more to you.  This is part of the dance we are taking.  As you and I commune there is much to learn about Me.  I reveal myself more to you as We dance.  For you are mine and nothing and no one can take you from Me.  For you My child have learned to shelter in Me.  I am your  source.  I am your provider.  I am your protector.  I am your teacher.  I am the I AM.  There is no one or nothing higher than I.  You have chosen to put your trust in Me and that pleases Me child, that pleases Me.  Your love for Me is growing, for true love grows.  Can you feel it.  I am here dear one.  Lean not on your own understanding.  But in all your ways acknowledge Me and I shall direct your path.  Come away with Me and sink deeper and deeper into Me.  For truly I am all you need.

No comments: