Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Hearing God - Jan. 28, 2014

I ask the Lord about some of my dreams last night and what they meant?
He answered me:  "Dreams are made for pondering, it is up to you to seek Me out and search out the meanings, ponder on this child.

You are called to rule and reign over evil.  These are dark, ominous and dangerous dreams.  I am opening your eyes to see some new things in the spirit, are you willing to see the total truth in all things, it will take courage child.

Through you many shall find peace and rest through the coming storm.

In your weakness I am made strong.  As you yield I come and deliver, yield in all things to Me, let Me lead you, as you yield.

You are called to ride upon the wings of My spirit, child you are far more valuable than you realize.  I shall cause you to soar among the high places far above your enemies, far above principalities and rulers of this world.  In Me you shall do great things.

No comments: