Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Hearing God - Jan. 9, 2014

My child I speak in many ways to reveal Myself to you.  You must learn more of My ways to get a clearer understanding of what I am saying.  As you press into Me, eager to learn I will show you many things.  You must study all that I present to you, for in so doing you are obedient to Me.  As you learn more of My ways, you are being transformed into more of My likeness.  It is well with you child, I am not displeased with thee.  You have asked Me for dreams and I will give them to you.  Through patient endurance you shall inherit the Kingdom of God.  No man can fire you or take you out of it, for it is My will to give you the Kingdom.   I am taking you deeper now.  Deeper into My mysteries and workings.  Fear not for I am with thee.

Note: I had a lot of dreams last night, it was hard to keep up with them.

No comments: