Thursday, January 23, 2014

Hearing God - Jan. 22, 2014

Hello My dear one.  I Am here with you.  I must warn you now of the danger approaching.  Much turmoil is coming to your country.  Do not be dismayed as you see these signs unfolding, all these things must come to pass.  Remember, I Am in the change.   Many people do not want change.  They want to stay in their sin.  Many souls are hanging in the balance.  The day of reckoning is here.  I Am not a man that I should lie.  I Am a rewarder of those who diligently seek Me and are looking for Me.  I know your heart My love, I have heard your prayers.  You want more of Me and it shall be given to you, a full measure of Me.  My Bride We shall always be together.  You and I are one.  Many people would love to be in your place, but, it shall not be taken from you.  You have earned your place in My heart by your due diligence in your pursuit of Me.  Your hearts desire is to know more of Me.  Your hearts desire is to be pleasing to Me, My dear dove you are very pleasing to Me.  For you love Me with and everlasting love.  You are eager to hear from Me and eager to learn all you can about Me.  Your life is in My hands.  Keep following down the path I have placed you on.  You are not lost.  It is not yet time for Me to manifest My fullness to you.  Just a little while longer child.  Remember, patience and endurance will win the race.  Much is coming.  Stay close to Me, I Am your light.  I have filled you once again with My Oil.  I have trimmed your lamp, your light is lit and you are a shining jewel for Me.  I will soon return to collect My treasures.  I have inspected your garment and you are clean.  I have kissed you with My presence once again and I have received your abundance of kisses this morning.  You have learned to wait upon Me.  You have been given many gifts, now is the time to start opening your gifts.  I will use you soon.  Do not draw back when I ask you to come.  You must fulfill your purpose in Me.  Do not fear, cast off all fear as you sense it coming.  Do not allow it to gain a toe-hold on you.  You must walk by faith.  I know the path is dark but you must keep coming.  I am the one leading you, I am holding your hand, My Love, again I say Do Not Fear.  All will go well with you.  I will not lose any of My Bride.  My chosen ones are set apart for Me, they are My reward from My Father.  I cherish each one of you and long for our times together.  Soon I will come and scoop you in My arms and wisk you away with Me.  I Am ready, everything is prepared, I Am waiting patiently for My Father to say "Go, get your Bride".  Only My Father knows, so I wait on Him.. You are dear to Us.  We know you.  You are Our's forever.  Do not grow weary in well doing for in such an hour as you think not the son of man comes.  Stay Ready, Stay Alert.  Behold, in the twinkling of an eye I come.

No comments: