Thursday, January 23, 2014

Hearing God - Jan. 21, 2014

Note:  upon waking I keep hearing "If you go into the woods today, you're sure to get a surprise"


My dear one I Am here.  We are together always My dove.  You are mine and I will never let you go.  Stay close My little one.  Come closer each day.  Do not stray from Me or get distracted and allow yourself to be pulled away from Me and spending time with Me.  This is where you get your strength.  This is where you get your oil.  This is where I examine you and inspect your garments and trim your lamp.  I have lit your lamp and I will not allow it to go out.  But, if you neglect our time together and stop seeking Me, then it will go out on your own accord.  i will not do it all for you.  We are in a relationship and both of us have to work on it.  I know this seems tedious to you.  But, Remember, you are being trained.  I Am training your ear to hear Me.  I Am training your mind to focus on Me.  you are learning and growing.  I can see the progress in you.  But you must not get comfortable in your relationship with Me, for there is so much more I want to reveal to you.  There is so much more to learn.  Do not get comfortable on this level.  Press on to go deeper and higher in the things of God.  Now is not the time to become lazy and draw back, or settle and lay down and go to sleep.  Stay Alert, Keep Watching, for when you think not, Behold I come.  Stay Ready.

All must ask themselves "am I ready".  All must self-examine themselves and make adjustments, corrections, and changes as I direct.  All must repent and allow Me to cleanse them.  Do it immediately as it arises in you.  You know good from evil, you must all follow down the narrow path with Me.  I will take you on a journey of Holiness and Sanctification.  I will require change in each one of My vessels.  I will not accept sin or unrighteousness in My Kingdom.  All must change.  You cannot do it on your own.  But I can and Am willing to help you.  Remember, Christ in you the hope of glory.  I Am here.  I can help.  I can forgive, I can cleanse you.  But you must come to Me and ask for help and I will help.  It's not hard, ask Me to help you.  Humble yourself, face the fact that you need Me and you can't do it on your own.  I will help you, But you must believe that I Am real, and that I Am a rewarder to those who diligently seek Me.  I love you My little ones.  Do not hold back your prayers.  Do not hold back your tears.  Do not hold back your praise, for the Lion of the trible of Judah is in your midst. To sanctify and to save.  Everyone must enter My gates with praise and thanksgiving.  I Am Worthy of All Praise and I Am Might to save.  Nothing is impossible for Me.  No task is too great or too small for My hand.  I will show up in your very midst, call unto Me Now.  Behold, I come.

No comments: