Thursday, January 23, 2014

Hearing God on Jan. 23, 2014

Many children refuse to come and sit at My Knee.  They allow themselves to be easily distracted by the cares of this world.  But know this, I Am recording all that each one does and I Am a rewarder.  If you truly want to know Me, you cannot rely on My other children to do the work for you.  You must pursue and try to overtake Me on the path.  You can never truly overtake Me, nothing can, but in your pursuit of Me, I see your heart and I read your motives.  I will meet you on the path, we shall walk together.  I challenge you all - pursue Me at all cost, who is up to the challenge.  I am here.  I want to know you.  I want you to know Me.  Do not be lazy.  Take your position on the wall.  Come, I say, Now is the time for Behold the Bridegroom comes.  Are you looking for Me, are you desirous of our long awaited meeting.  Do not linger at the gates, come My Beloved's enter in.  As you pursue Me, I shall reveal more of Myself.  I Am Lord of this Dance.  You are the one I am choosing and I ask you - shall we dance.  I Am not a man that I should lie.  Make time for Me, pursue Me now, I'm watching you, what shall you do.  I Am God, Yeshua and besides Me there is no other.  Enter now, come now My dear ones.  I'm calling you.  Can't you hear Me.  I Am here, I never leave you.  Come, can't you hear the melody of your heart longing to be intertwined with Mine.  Come, My Beloved's come.

Beloved you need to put My words up on your blog.  Much fruit will come from this.  People need to know that I speak and want to speak to them as freely as I speak to you.

You need to go back to the 5am watch.  If you awaken at 3am - ask Me why, pursue Me child.


No comments: