Thursday, January 23, 2014

Hearing God - jan. 20, 2014

My Child, write this down.

 Many afflictions are coming across your land.  Do not lose heart My little ones for all is not lost.  I know the plans I have for each of you.  This is part of the journey that each of you must face.  Do Not Fear your future.  If you are in Me and I Am alive and dwelling in you then you are secure in Me.  Nothing shall take place in your life that I have not ordained.  I know you.  I know your rising up and yor going down to sleep.  I read you like a book.  I hear your very heart beat, I Am closer than your breath.  Think on these things, all is not lost, Remember, I Am here.  Do not allow what is coming your way to sway you from your path with Me.  I alone know what's coming.  Do Not Worry or Fret over what is about to happen or when it is going to happen.  Know this My dear ones, I Know.  You all are to shelter in Me, I Am your refuge.  I Am your strengh.  Draw close to Me, can you feel the wind under My Wings.  Can you feel the very breath of My Spirit blowing across the land and sinking deep into the very depths of the souls of all who are My true worshipers.  Arise My doves, arise, for your light has been lit from above, breathe in My Spirit, Breathe in My Transforming Ressurection Power.  For I shall surely come unto each one of you.  I shall come and rescue My Beloved from the abyss.  My dear little ones, you are under My wings.  I Am your shelter.  I will protect and provide for each of you.  Dwell in Me.  Make your eternal home now in Me.  Keep Me ever in the forefront of your mind.  Do Not Doubt My Love, or My Power to save.  Much instruction is being downloaded into your night-dreams and visions.  I seal up My instruction in each of you and when it is time, at the appointed hour it shall be revealed to you.  Total recall of all I have downloaded into your spirit.  A mighty wind is coming, more powerful than you have ever known.  I Am in the wind.  Look for Me everywhere now.  Do Not  delay or drag your feet in your pursuit of Me.  For in such an hour as you think not I come.  Be ready, stay focused daily on Me and My desires.  I call and you come.  This is a truly obedient servant.  I shall make you a jewel in My crown.  You are one of My Beloved doves, My Bride, Behold, I come quickly.  Can you see Me.  Look, look, look-up, pay attention to the sounds all around you, the birds are singing, singing, singing My praises for they know their King and ransom Redeemer is coming.  The wind is singing, singing, singing "Behold, He Comes".  Listen children, listen, humble yourselves more, seek Me more.  Repent in an instant do not let sin linger on your gates.  Close all the gates to sin NOW.  Close the Eye Gate, Close the Ear Gate, Close the Mouth Gate, Close the Mind Gate.  Cast out all, all, all sin, thoughts, whispering words, and visual pictures - if it does not glorify Me, if it is not pure - cast it far from you.  Run, Run far away do not let this into you again.  You must endeavor to Remain clean and pure before Me.  I Am the judge of all.  I Am coming for a spotless Bride, who has been diligently preparing herself for Me.  No spots, blemishes or wrinlkes are allowed to set on her garments.  She does not allow her oil to leak out and her wick to be extinguished.  She is ready and eagerly awaiting My Return and she will not be disappointed.  I Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Yehusha Ha Mashiach Am your All-Sufficient One.  Behold, My Bride I come, hold fast to everything I've taught you.  Remember, through patient endurance you shall inherit the kingdom and nothing shall by any means be held back from My true children.

I love you
Yehushua

No comments: