Thursday, January 23, 2014

Hearing God - Jan. 19, 2014

If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear them and come and heal their land.  I would not destroy if there was another way.  But, I Know the future.  I shall restore, I shall have what is mine.

VISION:  a full grown male lion walking slowly thru the land, grassy area.  (I saw this vision as I was going to bed, and again right before I had this dream)

DREAM (upon waking):  in a house with several children, one child is under 1yr. and will only eat cereal.  Older child is watching younger ones while I sleep.  I get up and cereal is all over the bedroom floor, and living room.  I pick up the child and start to walk around, I am trying to think of how to break him from his cereal addiction, to start him eating healthy foods.  I put him in his walker and start to clean the living room up.  There are white shelves and childrens toys.  I start stacking up books.  I tell the older child to go clean the bedroom and to watch the younger ones better.   I also tell her that if she wastes the food like a whole box of cereal from not paying attention to the child then she would have to  pay for it and it will cost between $5 and $10 dollars.  I then get on my knees and start putting the white toys on the white shelves.  I notice that they have been washed and are starting to leak water out.  I think about getting a rag to clean up the water, and I see a new unopened roll of paper towels sitting upright on the shelf.  (that's all I can remember, I am pondering on this one)

The vision means I have started My walk across the land.  I Am the Lion of the tribe of Judah.  I Am looking for people who are looking for Me.  If you are not looking for Me, I shall pass you by.  If you are looking for Me, I shall reveal Myself to you.  I Am a God of Mystery and Intrigue.  No one will or can know everything about Me.  I reveal Myself to whomever I choose.  I know each heart.  I will welcome all who come and enter in to a relationship with Me.  My true seekers are with Me daily.  We Fellowship.  They come to Me for instruction, guidance, and worship Me in truth and spirit.  Not one is lost.  I know each one by name.  I Am able to care for and protect My lambs.  My sheep have nothing to fear as to what is coming upon the earth.  I Am coming and I will infuse My lambs with power and authority.  They (My Lambs) shall have an expression they shall say "That is not part of the Kingdom", and they shall instruct the lost on how to enter the Kingdom.  Many shall be saved and heed their words.  Many shall be drawn back to Me.  But, many also will refuse to heed their warnings and instructions and shall be lost.  Much will transpire in rapid succession in a few short days.  Stay close to Me child.  I shall lead you.  Stay Strong now My little one, I Am here with you.


No comments: