Thursday, January 23, 2014

Hearing God - Jan. 18, 2014

I'm here child.  I'm just quiet and watching you.  I love you.  You have grown much over the past few days.  Your understanding has enlarged itself.  You are beginning to see the True Kingdom.  You are learning how to show others how to get on the path to My Kingdom.  My word is opening itself to you and you are drinking deeply from the eternal nectar.  The wells of living water are springing forth unto you.  You may drink as much and as deeply as you want for these waters will never run dry.  For I Am the source of these waters.  Enter now into My garden and drink deeply at My well.  You shall nourish many in the coming days.  Stay close to Me and drink My love.  There is much for you to receive and learn.  I Am with you, I shall teach you all things.  You shall be a pillar in My Kingdom.  My Oil is flowing into you and overflowing now in your lamp, for you have been diligent in your pursuit of Me and have not let your lamp run dry.  I trim your lamp.  You are My precious Bride and you My dear One are shining and glowing.  You shall glow for all the world to see at your transformation that is soon to come.  Trust Me, I Am leading you deeper into Me.  This earthly life is but a light affliction for you.  Your eyes are opened.  Your ears are tuned into Me.  The Manna from heaven freely given you are eating.  You have found Me and I shall never be taken from you.  Each day you come before Me, you are changed more and more into My image.  You are reflecting Me.  I created you for such a time as this.  I know what's in you.  You shall do many things for Me.  Humble yourself more, do not allow pride to gain a foothold in you.  Stay yielded and humble before Me.  You have a teachable spirit and a hunger to know Me more intimately.  You eagerly come into the gates of My Kingdom searching for Me.  You now live in this Kingdom and go in and out freely.  I Am your resting place, as you seek Me first, many mysteries shall be opened to you.  Love never fails, love keeps no record of past wrongs, love forgives, love endures, love is patient, love is kind, let love be your guide for I Am Love.  I shall guide you in the ways, I shall change your heart of flesh into a more spiritual heart of light endued with the power to love as I love.  You are beginning to see change in you.  Your understanding of the spiritual and the physical has been enlarged.  The light in you is taking over every aspect of your life.  you dwell in Me and I Am free to dwell in you.  My heart glows and is full when I think of you.  It truly blesses Me when My children seek Me out for themselves and love Me for Who I Am.  I know every heart, I read every thought.  I know who are My true children.  Soon the world will see who they are.  You are seen in the spiritual world and they know you by name.  But, they cannot harm you for you are protected by Me.

No comments: