Friday, January 24, 2014

Hearing God - Jan. 24, 2014

Song: "The Lord Reigns 3X, let the earth rejoice, let the people be glad, for our God reigns.  A fire goes before Him and burns up all his enemies.  The hills melt like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord.  The Lord Reigns 3X
( I heard this as I was going to meet the Lord this morning)

Upon waking Dream:  I am in a truck with my husband driving us down the road.  In the trees scattered along the road is my husbands underwear.  Someone is with us in the back seat, a child I think.  We had sent someone to clean our laundry and they had screwed it up.  I started laughing and asked "Do you really think it's yours?"  My husband answered and said "Who Else's?" and started laughing with me.  Then dream changes and I am talking to the Lord about this golden glowing armor that was scattered in the sky and He said to go get it and put in on because it is time.  I quickly grabbed everything and put it on, but the helmet was missing.  I ran back to Jesus and told Him I couldn't find the helmet, We went together to find it, I kept thinking 'the helmet of salvation', how could I lose that.  Then Jesus said "IT IS TIME".

upon waking I heard "It is time, It Is Time, IT IS TIME"

You are remembering some of what I Am downloading into you in the night.  The helmet of salvation is me, I Am your salvation.  I was there with you, your helmet was not lost, it was manifested in Me, My presence was there with you.  I Am your Lord and King.   It is now time to manifest My Kingdom.  My Kingdom is within you.  You shall show forth My Kingdom for I Am alive in you.  i will never leave you My love.  you are connected to Me and We shall never be parted.  Trust Me in all things.  I Am  here.  Do not be troubled by the sin you see all around you.  This is not your concern.  You are to walk before Me, holy and righteous, you are in this world, but you are not of this world.  Keep drawing your source from Me.  I Am the one who gives you strength for the journey.  I Am the one who fills you with My oil.  Stay on this path with Me.  Do not venture out into the world.  It has nothing for you.  Stay close to Me.  Abide and dwell in Me.  I am your light in the darkness.  Nothing is hidden from Me.  I see all.  I know all.  I will recompense each person what they are due.  I Am not a man that I should lie.  Whatsoever a man sows, that He shall reap.  No one may enter My Kingdom with sin and iniquity still in their hearts.  They must be purged from all filth and unrighteousness.  Each one must come to Me of their own accord, I force no one.  But, I Am willing to receive all who come and are willing to change.  They must come while there is still breath in them, once death receives them they are locked in to their destinations.  The man, the woman, or child who wants to know Me and seek Me out for themselves shall surely find Me.  For all who seek I shall surely come.  Do not fear the world, or the things that are coming upon the world, fear Me for I Am the only one that can help you.  Call out to Me and I shall show you great and mighty things you know not of.  I have all knowledge.  I give knowledge to whomever I please.  I do not play favorites.  If you please Me, I will reveal much to you. If you are humble and repentant I shall reward you openly.  But do not kid yourself, I shall not be mocked or deceived, I can see your true hearts.  You cannot scam Me.  Don't keep waiting, this invitation will not last forever.  Your door of opportunity in NOW.  Come now while there is still time. Come now while you can still think straight.  For the time is coming where you will be full of fear and terror will abound.  Men's hearts will fail them for fear.  Do not trust in the things of this world for they are crumbling all around you now.  Wake Up, examine yourself, examine your world.  You are not living on stable ground.  Your earth is shifting, your sun, moon and stars are changing, your atmosphere is changing.  Your food sources are diminishing.  Do you still not see, do you still not understand.  Without Me, you are on sinking sand.  A ticking time bomb.  Repent, Repent, Repent and let Me help you.  You cannot save yourself from what is coming upon your earth.  This is only the beginning.  Turn from your evil ways and do what is pleasing to Me.  I Am Jehovah Sidkinu (I don't know how to spell this name) and I sin not.  I Am Holy.  Be Holy as I Am Holy, allow Me to enter in and help you.  I will not barge in as a thief.  You must invite Me in.

No comments: