Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Hearing God - Jan. 14, 2014

Yes, My child you do need Me and I will always be here with you.  I have opened your ears more so now you are learning more.  As your understanding increases of Me and My word, the old man made doctrines are slipping away.  As you embrace My truth you are strengthened.  When the world changes it will be like I just flipped a switch and 'BOOM' nothing will remain the same.  In 'CHOAS' remain calm and look to Me, I will strengthen you in My Peace.  I will shelter you from the storms that rage around you.  You must not fear.  You must quiet yourself in Me and be still.  Listen for My still small voice to direct you, where to go, what to do.  I will be with you.  Remember, we are one now My love, My dove.  We are married and My Kingdom is alive and well in you.  My Kingdom is flourishing in you.  Pray for your family members, friends and loved ones.  Pray for the ones that I bring to mind.  Do not let go of them in prayer.  As you see them slipping away from Me, know this the hour is not far off.  Many will die and perish soon.  None know when they will have their last breath.  Judgement is coming to all, good and bad.  Remember, when I come, I bring My rewards with Me.  Many are clinging to the world because they think they have security, but when I take all their luxuries, toys and entertainment away they will rock and reel from instability.  For they have trusted in riches and gold.  They have said in their hearts that nothing changes.  When sudden destruction comes upon them they shall be caught unaware.  As it was in the days of Noah so shall it be when I come.  They will be eating, drinking, and giving in marraige.  Many will die in a moment, when they think not, just like all My babies  that are safely tucked in the womb and are ripped apart and death comes suddenly and painfully for them in abortion.  Woe to the workers of this great iniquity.  They profit off of destroying My creations, My precious little ones, whom I know by name.  I gather them and bring them home to Me.  The world was not worthy of them.  Many great things could have been done and shared by all these little people.  But, do not fear, I have repurposed them in My Kingdom and great shall be their rewards.  Repent, while there is still time.  As I release the destruction that is to come, know this, I will be with you and protect you.  I will come to you in the darkness.  Do not be afraid.  Stay ready, keep looking for Me, for in such an hour as you think not I come.  Great will be your reward and victory in Me.  I know it's hard to wait.  But patient endurance is a key in My everlasting Kingdom.  Let love abide in and around and through you.  I will restore you.  Do not fear.  I am here.  I will never go away and leave you.  As you come to Me, I shall always be found of you.  Stay the course.  Behold, I come.

No comments: