Saturday, January 25, 2014

Hearing God - Jan. 15, 2014

I Am here My little one.  I Am here.  Much is coming now.  Do not be dismayed.  I will cleanse My land and I will cleanse My people.  I Am the creator of all things.  Much that you have never seen before, you shall soon see.  But, do not fear.  I Am in charge of every thing good and bad they all work for Me.  Do not fear My little one, quiet yourself in Me My dove.  As things unfold remember this is My plan, its not going to be as man has thought and taught you.  Stay close to Me, cling to Me.  Ask Me for more understanding and I shall surely give it to you.  I Am here with you and I Am working out My plan for this world.  Trust Me in everything, do not lean on your own understanding.  Just follow Me.  As lighting strikes quickly you shall surely see My hand strike America quickly.  Do not worry about your tomorrows.  Just live your days in Me and I shall direct your steps.  Your path is My path.  You shall soon meet Me face to face.  You shall know Me as I know you.  As you press into Me.  I shall press into you.  I Am as close as your breath, you know I Am here with you.  you can sense I Am here, even though you do not see Me, you know I Am here.  you are not imagining things.  you are hearing muffled conversations and seeing flashes of light in your home and outside your home.  These are My angels stationed around you.  For i have told you, you are mine and nothing shall by any means harm you.  Keep looking for Me child.  I Am opening your eyes and ears more.  You shall surely see Me My dear one.  Keep your eyes turned to Me.  Keep your focus on Me.  Keep calm and follow Me.  I Am taking you into the great unknown.  Few are able to go, for they will not let go of this world.  I have established you in My Kingdom.  Your place in Me is secure.  You are My Bride and I will come for you soon.  Do not let anything pull your focus away from Me.  I Am alive and well on planet earth.  My Kingdom is coming forth now.  I will redeem all of My people.  I will rescue My Bride.  The rescue mission is about My Bride and her diligence to make herself ready for Me, she is awake and seeking more and more of Me, she has allowed Me to do My perfect work in her through repentance, humility and obedience.  I have cleansed her from all her unrighteousness.  I have purified her with My fire and washed her garments and removed her stains and spots, I Am pressing out the wrinkles.  She is My humble yielded vessel.  My beautiful Bride shall be rescued and sup with me, then we shall go out together and bring in the harvest.  My soul can hardly wait.  I Am ready, so so ready, to receive My Bride.  My dear one, do not fear.  Time is short, I Am coming to manifest My power and show forth My arm of strength, no one and nothing can withstand Me.  It is a privilege and and honor to be part of My Bride.  Stay ready My love, keep your heart.  Be still and KNOW I Am coming for you.  Behold, in a moment, I come.

No comments: