Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Hearing God - Jan. 13, 2014

-Dream upon waking:

 A college teacher with white hair, wearing a white coat gets into her white car and says " So what are we going to do about it?"  and suddenly a person springs up from the back seat and is wearing all black:  gloves, long sleeved shirt, ski mask and has a small knife or pen and grabs her neck and head and begins to do something to her neck - puncture or cut it.  Then I wake up.


I speak in parables and symbols in dreams.  Some things are easy to figure out, some things are hidden from you.  I give you dreams as puzzle pieces to figure out.  Much is written in your dreams.  Much is hidden.  This is the meaning of the dream:

-you are the woman
-white coat is your garments clean
-white hair is your covering and wisdom
-white car is your vehicle to get around in the spirit
-you speaking in the car is you calling the devil out.  You knew he was in the car to try and thwart your purposes and actions
-all in black represents the dark side coming against you
-The teacher aspect shows you that you will teach others with what you are learning from Me.


As you spend time with Me I will teach you more about your dreams.  My dear one some things in dreams may be disturbing.  But all have meaning.  This is why you should pay close attention to your dreams.  This is a part of My language.  Learn My language and it will help you understand Me and My ways.  You shall dandle many children on your knees.  They shall come to you to learn more of Me.  You must be prepared to teach them My ways.  You are My Beloved Bride and you are learning more and more of Me as you spend time in My presence, you are learning and soaking up My spirit.  My spirit is being absorbed through you as you wait upon Me.  Do not grow weary in well doing.  For in such an hour as you think not the son of man comes.  I see you, I read your thoughts.  This is worth your efforts.  I will not rush the process with you.  I have a perfect plan for you and it is unfolding perfectly.  In My timing.  Behold, I will come and we will meet face to face, I know your hearts desires.  You must be patient and endure the wait.  I promise you it shall be worth it.  So for now endure the wait.  I am here.  I am watching you.  I know your name.  Soon, the plan will unfold into the next chapter.  Prepare yourself in Me,  Make yourself strong in Me.  Look to Me for help and to guide you through your day.  I am willing to help you.  I will give you rest.  Let the world slip away.  Come to Me often.  I will secure you.  I am your anchor.  I will never leave you or forsake you.  Beloved, you are prospering in Me, do not back off.  Stay the course.  I am here.  My plans for you are beautiful.  Live in Me.  Rest in Me.  I am yours.

No comments: