Monday, November 18, 2013

Hearing God Nov. 18, 2013

My Beloved daughter I have much to tell you.  Listen carefully to My instructions and do not stray off of this path I have placed you on.  Your destiny is with Me.  I am your source of strength, your source of hope, Christ alone.  Observe all of your surroundings carefully.  Be aware of the people as you progress through each day.  They themselves are changing.  Just as you are changing.  Some good and some bad.  I will never leave you.  But, I may remove people from your life.  You must Trust Me when I do this.  Do not doubt My love and care for you.  you are mine.  I will remove people from your life as I have done in the past.  This is for your protection and your growth.  There are many scoffers in the land.  Do not be deterred by their words.  Do encourage My Witnesses as they grow weary in their journey.  When you feel the unction to leave a comment to encourage on of My little ones do it.  For it is I who has placed that desire in you.  Through you many will gain strength and be blessed by your encouraging words.  your words are My words full of love, grace, and peace.  Words are powerful weapons.  You shall wield this sword wisely.  Your tongue shall bring a healing balm to many of My little ones who are truly hurting, they see in part, but they like you don't understand everything.  They are trying to obey Me.  But they grow weary by other peoples stinging words.  That's why your words shall be the balm I use for My little ones.  your words are a gift from Me.  You are a yielded vessel to Me.  You are one of My treasure and I desire to use you to touch others with My words.  Let them flow out of you as a river flows over the parched land and quenches the fiery heat of the enemies arrows.  my child, My gentle daughter, My dove I desire to use your words.. As you journey with you family on vacation i go with you.  My peace you carry, My Rest you shall dwell in.  Release My words, pay attention to the atmosphere as you speak.  Pay attention to My unctions and do not fear.  Do not allow anger to dwell, even for a moment in you.  I will be with you always.  I will never leave you alone.  I go before you .  Do not doubt that I will take care of you.  Wherever you go, I go with you.  You are a light in the darkness, you desire to live at peace with all men.  You truly love people, not in a selfish, what can they do for Me way, but in My Way of loving them, to draw them back to Me.  I have gifted you with a measure of My love.  you can feel it now, it's almost a tangible presence in you.  Stay close to Me daily now child do not stray from Me.  Keep Me in the center of your Focus.  Daily walking with Me is your assurance of My peace.  It's your comfort in the storms.

No comments: