Saturday, November 16, 2013

Hearing God Nov. 16, 2013

You have started putting My messages on your blog again.  This is good, it pleases Me child.  For M messages are not just for you.  They will be here long after you are gone.  They show what it is like to have a real relationship wit Me.  That I do speak to man.  That i do care for each and every true seeker, and that I am a rewarder to every diligent seeker.  All can come to Me.  All should come to Me.  I speak to all, but few choose to listen.  Few choose to heed My instructions.  Few yield to My chastisements and corrections.  My corrections and chastisements are for molding each and everyone of My children into My likeness and character.  I must form My image into each one.  I must see each one reflection Me.  It's not a simple task...  It requires dying to self.  It requires becoming a Martyr for Me. As i come in and examine each heart, i require change.  Change is coming.  I Am here to bring change. Everyone must be willing to be changed into My image.  To be transformed into My likeness will not happen instantly.  It takes patience and endurance.  As I  deal with each child's heart and mind sets, they must be willing to hear.  To take up their cross simply means to hear My corrections and yield to My will for them in the situation that I am dealing with them about in that exact moment.  As I lead, each heart must be willing to let go and change.  I will help, I will strengthen each soul on the journey to Me.  No sin, or unrighteousness can enter or live in My Kingdom.  Only the pure in heart.  The pure in heart are My children who are making the journey back to Me, their life source.  They have come to the end of them selves and r are willing to yield to Me.  They Trust Me to bring them through each step of change.  Only the pure in heart shall see God.  My timing is perfect.  My way is sure and unpolluted.  I have given many examples of how to truly reflect Me in My word and in My children.  Each one of My children lived for self, until the moment I came and revealed Myself to them, then they yielded to Me.  Each one of you has been given free will.  It's not mandatory to come and yield to Me or love Me.  But I am the only door, I am the only way back to the Father and our heavenly kingdom.. I will welcome every one of My children back into My family, but each one must come to Me and be willing to change.  I am Holy, you must be Holy as well, I must see a reflection of Myself in you.  yes it is truly possible, but it does require you to change and be transformed into My image and likeness.  As a man thinketh so is he.  Out of the heart flows the issues of life.  Change is coming My children, I am come to bring change.  I am here to help guide all My children home to Me.  Many will come to Me at the end of their earthly lives and say "Lord, Lord let me in for I did many things for you".  But, I will have to say "Depart from Me ye workers of iniquity, for I never knew you", and I will cast them out of My Kingdom.  They will weep and wail and gnash their teeth in regret, but it will be too late for them.  These are the ones who refused to change.  They were not willing to die to their self and yield to My correction.  I tried to show them the correct way to live on earth.  I talked and I talked, they heard Me at first, but they chose not to yield to Me.  They chose to keep doing things their own way.  Little by little their hearing was removed and I gave them over to their own desires.  I require change in every heart.  I will bring about the change in every heart that comes to Me and truly yields to Me.  I alone draw all men back to Me.  I alone can show each one the way home to Me.  I will not force anyone back to me.  i call, I am here.  I wait for each one to come.  Not all will yield.  Not all will be willing to change. Behold, I come, I am here.  Change is here.  I do not want anyone to be lost, but each must choose for themselves.  Do not be deceived, for whatever you sow on earth, you will reap.  So be it.  These words are true.  Written by My messenger, Sherry, a humble yielded vessel, she does not understand everything, but she yields to Me for she trusts in me, and will be faithful in the task I have asked her to do.  She comes daily and waits upon Me.  This pleases Me.

No comments: