Friday, November 15, 2013

Hearing God date Nov. 15, 2013

I love you my child.  My love is fierce.  My love is strong.  You are mine and I will not allow anyone or anything to get in the way of our love.  I am jealous for you.  I must be first in your live, above all else.  I must be your main focus.  I am the source of everything.  You shall see things unfold on your trip, but do not be dismayed.  I want you to pay attention to the people you encounter and your surroundings.  Pay attention to the sky's and I shall open your eyes.  These people are not as they appear.  I am lifting the veil on your perspective, I will make all things clear as My plan unfolds.  Your are right where I want you child, you are in My Will and are being obedient to Me.  Each time you come, you reveal your heart.  I love you My dove, I am filling you with My oil.  I desire to live big in you and through you.  You must yield to Me.  Remain strong and steadfast in Me.  I am here.  I will direct your path.  Lean not on your own understanding.  I go before you to lead the way.  You follow, stay close to Me child.  Come closer than you have ever been before.  I am your shelter and I am your strength.  Nothing is impossible for Me.  I will require you to witness much in the coming days.  Fear not.  For I am with you.  I do not leave you alone.  I am always by your side.  You are a martyr for Me and My Kingdom.  You shall witness the change coming upon this earth.  You shall encounter, men, demons and aliens with an agenda to bring My Kingdom down.  Do Not Fear, you are called to be a living witness to all that will transpire in these last days on earth.  Pray, pray, pray and seek My face.  I am able to reveal more.  But you must be willing to seek it out.  I will heal all of your afflictions.  You are marked by My Hand and sealed by My Blood and nothing will separate you out of My Hand.. No evil will be allowed to touch you.  For you are mine.  You are My Beloved daughter and Bride.  Behold, your Bridegroom comes.  Stay alert and ready to go.  Do not hesitate when I call, but come, come, come My beloved dove.  My presence lingers near.  I am calling all of My children to fast from this worlds pleasures and activities and seek My Face for instructions.  i will soon give each one their marching orders.  Stay close My beloved I am ever near you and I hold you in the palm of My Hand.

No comments: