Friday, May 10, 2013

Hearing God - March 5, 2013

This is what I heard as I was waiting on the Lord on 3-5-13:

What you have done for the children is a blessing and what you have done for the women on the mission trip, these are alms, when you do something that blesses someone else expecting nothing in return My love grows and this will have a ripple effect, they will all feel loved and My love grows.  The seeds of love produce abundance, produce joy, produce harmony.  Unity is My love working in you all.  Love always meets a need and nothing done in love is ever small, or goes unnoticed in My Kingdom.  Love is the Key in My Kingdom.  Love is invisible yet tangible just like Me, I am the invisible God and in seeking after Me your faith grows, and in spending time with Me I am filling you with more of Me.  My love for you grows the more obedient you are to Me.  I can see your heart when you choose to get up early and Wait upon Me.  I can hear you panting as you eagerly position yourself to hear from Me.  I can feel your love for the sound of My voice, and I can feel your pain when I feel distant from you.  You are growing My child, My love, My dove.  You long for Me now, as I have always longed for you, it blesses Me child.  I am always with you, from your rising to your going down and through your sleeping hours you are never alone.
Write down your dream later, right now this is Me time.
Focus only on Me.
 Your life of abundance is used to bless others.  Listen to My voice, I give you the unction to proceed, thoughts dropped into your head to do something for someone out of kindness are from Me, thoughts to make you look good are from you - your flesh and full of pride, they do nothing to further My Kingdom.  Remember to die to pride daily, and live through Me daily.  Let Me live big in you.  I am love and My love grows.  You are one of many of My Brides that truly love Me and wait upon Me.  You must endeavor to teach others to wait upon Me.  I am all you need.  When someone finds Me, I can direct their path.  I can protect all who come to Me and seek Me with their whole heart.  But I will not come and reveal Myself unless they ask Me to, they have free-will to choose .  They must choose wisely.  Life is beautiful in Me.  I will take you through each test, day by day.  TRUST only in Me.  Put your life in My hands and let Me be your shepherd and bring you into the sheepfold.  My ways are simple:  Obey me, Trust Me, Love Me, Fear Me, Follow me.  My sheep hear My voice and another they will not follow.  Blog about Me today, put something about Me on Facebook today.  I love you.

***This is what I heard***

No comments: