Friday, May 10, 2013

Hearing God - March 4, 2013

This is what I heard as I was waiting on the Lord on 3-4-13:

You are mine and I am yours, forever We will be together through out all eternity.  From the beginning of time I knew you, I watched you grow, I have always, always protected you.  I will never leave you or forsake you, My love, My dove.  I will honor those who honor Me.  I am here because you asked Me to be here.  I come because you make time for Me.  You have chosen to put Me first in your day and I will honor you.  I will show you My secrets, I will shower you with My love, I will set you on high because you have known My name.  Everyone who seeks Me with their whole heart shall find Me.  My ways lead to life everlasting, My ways lead to peace, My ways lead to righteousness, joy and abundance.  Stay close to Me child and I will protect you.  Remember to always shelter in Me.  I am your strength, I am your source.  Let Me fill you with My light.  Let Me fill you with My oil.  My how you've grown in such a short time.  I am pleased with your heart.  I am pleased with thee child.  Yes, Noah looked different, he was marked before he was born for Me.  He was mine before he took his first breath and yes, his eyes stayed illuminated like that his entire life.  As it states in the book of Enoch his eyes would light up the room when they were opened.
You must focus your mind on Me.
Humble yourself before Me always and I will lift you up.
I love to dwell in you and share the tiny details of your day.  Come to Me often and share your experiences with Me.  Talk to Me through out your day.  Sharing life with you is beautiful to Me.  Nothing is to small or insignificant for Me.  It's the little things that make life special, it's the day to day details that bring forth joy and breath contentment into your soul and refresh your spirit.  Love hath no bounds.  A sunrise, a sunset, a dragonfly, a butterfly, a rose can bring such a love and wonder to your heart that I love to share with you.  Few are enjoying My little earthly treasures I have put here for them.  They are too busy, too wrapped up in themselves to notice My gifts, a warm gentle breeze that hugs you and tickles your hair and face is a  kiss and a hug from Me.  A blade of grass or a dandelion swaying in the breeze always reflect Me.  They worship Me as they sway in the breeze.

I asked a Question:  Is there a book of Adam?  Yes, go and find it.

***This is what I heard***



No comments: